DI: 48

I pulled up to Jerrell's house and honked the horn so he could know I was outside. Waiting in the car I decided to FaceTime Amora and see what her lazy ass was doing. A nigga so happy she having my baby even though I already got one on the way it's different. The girl I'm in love with is pregnant with my seed. I was wondering when she was gon pop up pregnant we fuck like crazy.

"Yes bae" she yawned before putting her face in the camera.

"What you doing"

"Nothing I just woke up I'm so sleepy" I chuckled and looked up to see if this nigga was coming out yet. "Where you at"

"At J5 house waiting on his ass to come outside" I honked the horn again and sat back in my seat, getting comfortable. I looked at the screen and smiled she was in the bathroom, fixing her hair.

"I miss you"

"I miss you too" she pouted.

"Stop all that pouting shit turn to the side" she huffed and turned to the side I licked my lips and chuckled. My baby was going to give her small ass hell I could already see it.

"What's funny"

"My baby finna fuck yo little ass up"

"I know I'm already starting to feel it all I wanna do is sleep and I can't even toast bread without wanting to throw up" she cringed before grabbing the phone and turning off the bathroom light. I started the car back up when I seen Jerrell coming outside with a blunt between his lips. "After this baby we not having no more"

"Who not?" I looked at the phone and smirked. "Yo ass having all of my kids I always wanted four" I dapped Jerrell up and pulled out the yard.

"Whatever and I go to my first class tomorrow"

"Oh yeah"

"Mhmm and I'm a little nervous"

"Don't be nervous mamas you got that shit in the bag you been doing that hair shit"

"Thank you pooh" I stopped at the red light and made a face. Jerrell snickered and I almost back handed his ass cause that shit wasn't funny.

"Pooh? What the fuck is that" She sucked her teeth before laughing.

"Your new nickname now finish what you doing and call me later"

"Ay" I said before she could hang up.

"Yes"

"I love you"

"I love you too pooh" I stale faced her and hung up the phone where the fuck she get that name from. I grabbed the blunt from Jerrell and played some music.

"What we getting into" he asked.

"I gotta go stop by ced crib real quick and then we gon buss a few licks, that's cool with you"

"Yeah" he looked at his phone that was blowing up and I raised my eyebrows.

"Nigga that better be Tai"

"Shit this some new bitch I been fucking"

"Why you be doing her like that she had yo baby nigga show her some respect"

"Man her ass be acting crab and I don't got time for that shit it ain't like I care about the bitch she just something to fuck" he shrugged his shoulders and I shook my head. "I love Tai and she know that but a nigga got needs and sometimes she don't wanna give me nun"

"Let me ask you something" I took a pull from the blunt and blew the smoke out. "If Tai was to fuck another nigga what would you do"

"Fuck typa question is that imma kill that fuck nigga in front of her then imma dog her ass out"

"You hell bruh" I shook my head.

"What would you do if Amora fucked another nigga"

"Ion gotta worry bout that but If she did imma fuck both of they ass up"

"Okay then"

"Nah nigga our situations different I'm faithful to my ol'lady yo ass a straight dog"

"I'm glad you know"
__
I closed the front door and took my shoes off before walking to my room and opening the door, revealing a sleeping Amora. I turned down the tv and walked over to the bed taking my shirt off. Pulling the cover back I kissed her on the lips and kept doing it until she began to stir.

"You need to get up" she wrapped her arms around me as I went in between her legs and laid on her. "You ate?" I kissed her neck.

"No I'm scared" she said rubbing her fingers through my hair, making me close my eyes.

"Why"

"I don't want to throw up" I hummed and rubbed the sides of her. "I missed you"

"I missed you too come on so I can feed you" she groaned as I got off of her. I raised a brow as she laid sprawled on the bed I slapped her thigh making her jump.

"Owwww icee I'm sleepy" she whines and turned on her stomach, fake crying.

"You a big ass baby" I chuckled. "You want me to fix it then bring it to you" she nodded her head.

"Ight, give me a kiss before I go in the kitchen" she smiled and got up, giving me a kiss. I grabbed her ass and gripped it tightly as I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She giggled and I slapped her on the ass before leaving out the room to fix her something to eat.

"Baby!" I shouted, pulling out my phone.

"Yessss"

"What's that song called that we like" I hovered my fingers over the keyboard waiting for her to tell me. "When it be like I don't want to hide, I don't want to hide" she laughed.

"Grateful by Mahalia" I typed it and it popped up, clicking on the video I started bumping my head when it began to play. I pulled out what I was about to cook and shook my head when her arms wrapped around my waist.

"Now you wanna come out the bed" I questioned and she snuggled into me more, moving each time I moved. She nodded her head and watched as I cooked the chicken Alfredo.

"I don't want to lie and say that I don't need you" I said putting the noodles into the boiling water.

"Ice" I looked over my shoulder. "I love you" she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me on my lips.

"I love you too"

__
I want to interact with you guys a bit more so where are y'all from?

I'm from Florida and no we do not say "flawda" where do people get that shit from ?😂

Oh yeah things are about to get crazy next chapter so prepare to be shocked.