DI: 25

We recorded and took pictures of Kylie who was dancing with the characters at Disney. We had decided to go at night time so she could see the lights and she enjoyed every bit of it. Surprisingly, she wasn't all up under her mom and dad as she usually was I guess because she turned one she called herself being a "big girl", forgetting that there was only so much that she could do. The whole time Kylie was trying to run off and do her own thing Tai'Sani was sad because her little girl didn't want to be up under her. Even though she was only one she was very curious.

"Get it Kylie" I shouted as she pointed her index finger out, bouncing up and down. "Get it untie baby" I hyped her up more as she put her hands on her knees and continued to bounce up and down, laughing.

"Ight nah untie baby ain't gon save you from an ass whooping" and just as Jerrell said that Kylie stop dancing, walking over to him extending her hands out to be picked up. "Nah cause you know better" Kylies lip started to quiver and she went to crying, this baby had too much sense for her own good. Sucking his teeth he picked her up and what do you know? She stopped crying.

"Leave her alone she having fun" Tai'Sani said making him look at her a certain way. I thought it was funny how they were beefing but were matching it was cute, Walking over to the corn dog stand I ordered two corn dogs and a lemonade. The man came back with my food and I asked him to put mustard and ketchup.

"Here you go, ma'am" thanking him for the food I turned around, bumping into someone's chest that felt all too familiar. Inhaling the scent I knew it was him he was wearing my favorite cologne that he owned.

"Really you almost made me drop my food" looking at him he stared at me causing me to suck my teeth and walk around him to go back where they were. He gently grabbed my arm, making me stop and turn back to him.

"Yes, ice" I said as I stuffed the corn dog in my mouth taking a bite he looked me over before shaking his head.

"Nothing" he let me go and I looked at him questionably before shrugging my shoulders and walking away. For the night we went where ever Kylie thought looked interesting talking, laughing and play fighting it was a fun night. Everyone headed to their rooms saying goodbye to another. I laughed and shook my head when Mariah gave me a look before her and her girlfriend went into the room to coochie bump. I don't care what anyone says about girl on girl relationships I'm sticking to real dick it does me just fine when I actually get some.

Stepping into the shower I relaxed under the warm water and cleaned my body off. After cleaning up I walked out the bathroom with just a towel on taking my night clothes out of my pink bag. Dropping the towel I put on my clothes and threw the stuff I had on before in there. Grabbing the remote I put on the lifetime channel and got comfortable in the bed, leaning over cutting off the light. My mind drifted to ice I wonder when he got here and why he was acting weird like he was scared to speak or something. I didn't have beef with him or nothing he didn't want me so I couldn't get mad at him.

Somebody knocked at my door causing me to suck my teeth. I was comfortable in my bed and didn't feel like getting up why did people like doing this to me.

"Ughhh" practically dragging myself out of bed I looked through the peephole and didn't see anything. I was about to walk back to the bed but whoever was at the door knocked again.

"You know what" marching back over to the door I swung it open. "Who the fu-" I stopped myself when ice came into view of course it was him. Every time I think about him his ass pop up I need to stop thinking about this dude.

"Can I come in" looking at him for a minute I sighed before opening the door wider letting him come in. Locking the door I walked over to the bed and got back comfortable he was just leaning on the door looking at me.

"Ezekiel, stop looking at me" this nigga was being weird and it was making me mad. He clearly wanted something since he knocked on the door asking to come in but all his ass wanted to do was stare. What type of shit?

"I miss you" he said taking off his nautica slides walking over to the bed, he pulled the covers back and laid next to me. Out of instinct my head landed on his chest while he put his arm over my head, kissing my forehead. "I miss you man"