DI: 21

I pulled into Ice's yard and cut the car off just sitting here to see if he had a bitch over here. After our lil argument I haven't heard from him so I was pooping up just to see and if he asked me why I was here I would say I'm bringing back his money. He crazy as fuck if he thought he was going to eat my pussy the way he did then leave, lol niggas is wild. Deciding to get out I headed to his door and knocked he was taking too long it was already hot out here.

Sucking my teeth I was getting ready to knock again before he opened the door with a shirt off, rubbing his stomach. Fine ass.

"I came to bring your money back" walking past him I stood in the middle of the living room with my arms crossed over my chest. He looked at me then walked to his room with me right behind him. When we got to his room I made sure to look around and when I didn't see nothing I nodded my head. Nigga know better.

"Here" pulling the money out of my purse I sticked my hand out and he grabbed it from me putting it beside him. He sat on the end of the bed watching a movie he still hadn't said nothing to me.

"You know what you a slow ass nigga you ain't ain't good for shit but tongue fuck you and everything you stand fa'." Walking out his room I slammed the door then went out the front slamming that one too. He didn't want to talk to a bitch, okay that's fine he don't have to talk to me then. I gave him his money so there's nothing for us to talk about now, we have no strings attached, fuck him. Locking my doors I pulled my car keys out my purse and put it in the ignition almost jumping out of my skin when he banged on my window.

Grabbing my phone I went to the camera and started recording this shit if he touched me I was taking his ass to jail.

"If you don't open this door imma break yo shit"

"Bitch you gon go to jail" backing away from my car he picked up his leg and kicked the door. I quickly turned around and covered my face when he tied a shirt around his fist cocked his hand back and hit my window, causing it to shatter. Using his left hand he reached inside the window and unlocked it from the inside. Oh shit he finna beat my ass.

"You wanna fucking play, right" as soon as he opened to door my foot was grabbed and I was being yanked from out the car. He grabbed me by my hair lifting me up to my feet.

"Nigga let me go we done!" I'm pretty sure by now we caused a scene.

"You getting mad at me over bullshit bruh it was three of them niggas if I woulda tried to step down on them they woulda killed me, dumb ass hoe" Roughly letting go of my hair he grabbed his phone that fell from his pocket and walked back into the house. Ezekiel never called me out of my name so I knew I had pissed him off. Did I overreact?

I cut my car off and grabbed my belongings in the car before locking my car doors, going back into his house, leaving the door wide open. I understand I made him mad but he just busted my fucking window and somebody needed to get my momma a new couch. Walking into the kitchen I unplugged his microwave and picked it up.

"Your fat ass friend Kingston need to get my momma a new fucking couch, the fuck" looking at him he gave me a questionable look before heading my way. Rushing out the door I positioned the microwave in my hands a certain way, throwing it in his windshield.

"You wanna buss my window we twins" he came to the front door, looked back in the house then looked back at his Bentley. I had every right he did that to me for no reason all I did was curse him out. Grabbing my throat he slammed me on the front of his car and I grabbed his hair. He was choking me hard as fuck so I hit him right in his face that's when he let me go.

"Dawg you know what" he chuckled as I got in my car getting ready to run his ass over. Putting the car in reverse I backed out a little before putting it in drive, swerving right where he was standing he moved out the way just in time. Giving him one last look I blew him a kiss, leaving out his driveway making my way home. I'm done.