DI: 68

"Wassup YouTube I know we been gone for like foreva but I'm back with a mother fucking video" I turned my car off as I sat in the driveway of our new house. "The last prank ice did on me was the cheating prank so I'm bout to get his ass back with the hickey prank" I clasped my hands together and grabbed the makeup bag from the passenger seat.

"If you follow us on Instagram then you know we just had a baby, her name is Skylar she's three weeks old, she'll be a month on March twenty-sixth" I opened the makeup bag and pulled out everything I needed. "I just went out to get some more baby formula cause she running out already so when he see the hickeys and shit he gon be like you was out with a nigga shopping for my baby woot da woot" I swatted my hand, laughing.

"If you know us in real life then you know how he is" I shook my head and looked into the camera to see how the hickey looked and it looked so real. "I think imma add bout two more" I added the other hickeys and put everything up.

"Alright y'all I'm bout to go in the house and set the camera up in the living room last time I called him he was in the room on the game hopefully he still in there" walking to the front door I unlocked it and closed it once I stepped fully into the house.

"Bae!" He shouted from the room, knowing my baby don't like all that noise.

"Ice why you screaming like that" Skylar's cries began to fill up the room and I finally was able to set the camera up to where he couldn't see. I put my thumbs up to the camera and quickly walked away from it, hearing him walk down the hallway.

"Aww come here toot" I grabbed Skylar and began to rock her so she would calm down. "Who did it mommy, daddy did it" I said in my baby voice, watching her calm down.

"Go get her baby swing so she can sit out here" I turned away from him and sat on the couch. "I missed you baby" I kissed her lips and smiled when her lips formed into a quick smile, revealing her dimple that laid on her right cheek. We didn't know where she got her dimples from because neither one of us had any. Ice had finally came back with her swing. He grabbed her from me and faced her to the t.v but not too close to where the brightness would bother her.

"What was taking you so long a nigga missed you" he leaned in to kiss me and I smiled, going towards him. He squinted his eyes before reaching his hand out and grabbed my neck, forcefully tilting it to the side.

"Come on man damn" I said laughing. He sucked his teeth and pushed my head back making me stumble back onto the couch. "Being so rough" I mumbled as I grabbed the remote and put on cocomelon.

"Ian for the games" he said getting more agitated the second he felt like she was playing dumb on purpose and it was pissing him off. "Who put that shit on yo neck" his hands rested behind his back while he stood in front of her, blocking her view from the t.v.

"What's on my neck" I got up and walked to the kitchen to get something to drink with him hot on my tail. "When the last time you fed her" I asked closing the refrigerator.

"Don't worry bout my fucking baby she straight" I looked at him like he was stupid. "You buying formula then end up coming home with a hickey on yo neck bruh why you even sizing my shit like that" I walked pass him and laughed.

"Ion know what you talking about I can't even see my neck" he quickly whipped out his phone and shoved it in my face. "Ohh that was an allergic reaction" He bit his bottom lip and nodded his head.

"Lemme ask you something" I watched him walk closer to me. "You think im a dumb ass nigga" I tried leaving but he grabbed my arm.

"Answer the question"

"Sometimes" shrugging my shoulders I drank some of my juice. He grabbed my neck and cocked his balled up fist back, acting like he was going to hit me.

"I'll punch you in yo shit" he let me go and swiped at his noise. "So you really let another nigga suck on yo fucking neck" he slapped his knees and laughed. I bucked my eyes at him and I guess he felt some type of way.

"Keep on doing that slick ass shit you doing imma start shooting this bitch up"

"You ain't gon do shit cause our baby in here"

"That's why yo ass finna get out,  get yo shit and go before I catch a charge that's my only time saying it" he walked over to Skylar and picked her up, walking to the back where our room was. I went to the camera and smiled.

"He so dumb"

"Matter fact get that nigga on the phone" I heard him say and shook my head no like he could see me. My nerves started to fuck with me when he walked back into the living room with his gun in his hand. He grabbed my arm again and I acted like I was going to slap him. "Do it so I can have a reason to fuck yo ass up"

"Let me go you doing too much"

"How the fuck I'm doing too much when my fucking girl come back with a hickey on her neck let it woulda been me you woulda been tagging my ass" he gripped the gun. "Then you touching my daughter and shit ain't no telling what you did I should kill yo dumb ass"

"Tell me what the fuck happened" I stayed quiet for a bit. "Amo-"

"I cheated" he went quiet and his grip on my arm loosened but he never stopped looking at me. I swear my heart was pumping fast as hell. The way he was looking had me scared as fuck. "It was an accident it won't happen again" I said like it was nothing. Without any warning he cocked his gun back and pointed it at me, putting his finger on the trigger.

"Bae it's a prank!" I shouted. "It's a prank bae, it's a prank" I laughed but he didn't even budge.

"This ain't no fucking prank bruh"

"Yes it is" I walked closer to him and he licked his lips, putting the gun down. "You really pointed yo gun at me" I said in disbelief.

"Shut yo stupid ass up bruh ion give a fuck on my fucking uncle ion give a fuck" he walked away from me and I turned around to grab the camera.

"Y'all this man really just pointed his gun at me I'm finna beat his ass make sure y'all like and subscribe" turning the camera off I walked to our room and watched him as he typed on his phone. "Really Ezekiel?" I questioned. He didn't reply.

"You don't hear me talking to you"

"Our daughter sleep" he replied.

"You would really kill me if I cheated on you"

"What you think" he looked at me with the most serious face, making chills run down my back. "You ain't gon try me like I'm a fucking lame you and that nigga would be in the dirt I already put that on my uncle Ian falling short on my word"