DI: 32

Four months later..

May 20, 2020
Chicago, Illinois

"We graduate in three more weeks" I said excitedly as I looked online for clothes to wear when I take my senior pictures. Ice laid behind me horizontally with his arms around my waist we had been doing so good lately I was beginning to get scared. It felt so good to just be up under him we haven't gotten into any arguments, disagreements no nothing.

"You ready?" He asked rubbing his hand over my stomach something that he did all the time I didn't mind it felt good. I had been putting on a few pounds lately that happy weight was doing me some good. I nodded my head and closed the laptop pushing It away from me. Turning around I laid how he was and closed the space in between us. "What's your answer about that thing I asked you about" his thumb trailed down my back as I kissed his lips.

Ezekiel wanted to buy me a salon once I graduated from high school but I told him no because I will be in cosmetology school for a few and I didn't want the salon to just sit there.

"Ice, I already told you no I'll be in school for like a year the salon will just be sitting there" one thing that Ice was starting to do a lot was go against my word if he wanted to do something for me and I told him no he'll end up doing it anyways. I don't have a problem with him treating me with gifts and all but I didn't like the fact that I couldn't do the same in return. I always believed relationships were a 50/50 thing one person can't just put their all into it and that doesn't just go for gifting wise.

I could get a job but I wasn't too much focused on that my main priority right now was graduating with all my requirements and going to cosmetology school.

"Ight, how about when you finish with all that I buy the salon" he said getting on top of me with a smirk on his face.

"I'll think about it" crossing my legs around him I brought him down to me and kissed him.

"I love yo ass" smiling I wrapped my arms around his neck and kept his body close to mines. "Look at me" doing as he said I watched him as he grabbed my face and stroked it with his thumb.

"I appreciate you so much you been down for a nigga and I just want you to know that once I stop doing all this killing shit we moving from here and we gonna get a big ass house you gon have my babies but before I get you pregnant imma put a ring on that finger" I blushed. "You didn't have to stay with my ass after you found out Hope was pregnant but you did and I wanna thank you for accepting my child"

"Of course, baby" I kissed his cheek.

"I'm for real Amora this the realest shit I ever had we don been through some shit" he sighed while looking off before shaking his head, chuckling.

"What's funny"

"Yo ass crazy remember when you threw my microwave through my windshield" I covered my face in embarrassment I remembered that day vividly all those people were looking at me like I was a psychopath.

"You pissed me off" He sucked his teeth before giving me a look. "and you busted my window" I got off the bed and looked back at him. He was smirking to himself causing me to shake my head.

"I gotta stop to my mama house to check on La'Shay you wanna come with me" he asked and I nodded my head. We walked out the front door and got into the car a few minutes later we made it to the house. When we walked into the house it was quiet as hell the only thing that let us know someone was here was the music coming from upstairs.

"I'll be back I'm finna see what her ass doing" I nodded before sitting on the couch it was comfortable as hell. My stomach growled and I sucked my teeth when we leave from here ice need to take me to Wendy's so I could get something.

"Ezekiel, stop!" I heard from upstairs, getting up quickly I ran towards the commotion, seeing Dwight and ice fighting. Getting in between them I ignored the hit that got connected to my face as I shoved ice backwards. His eyes snapped to me before looking back at Dwight who was being held back by La'Shay. Sighing I forgot all about they asses being together.

"La'Shay what the fuck you got going on with this nigga" he pointed at Dwight walking forward I put my hands on his chest, keeping him far away from the two of them. "What y'all was finna do in my parents house, hmm" he asked.

"Nothing Ezekiel" La'Shay shrieked with tears coming from her eyes she would have to say something sooner or later I'm glad this shit was coming out now. Ice pulled out his phone and put it to his ear calling somebody I took that time to look at Dwight. He was bleeding from his nose and mouth. I winced at the pain coming from my cheek why my ass had to jump between that shit. I followed after Ice who jogged back downstairs and opened the front door, revealing a man who looked just like him just an older version that must've been Cedric. He looked at me before looking at the top of the staircase.

"Bring yo ass down here" his voice boomed through the house that shit made me shake a little bit. She slowly walked down the stairs with her head hanging low I felt bad for her. She's seventeen and she could date whoever she wants.

"Ma and pops allow you to have niggas at the house" she shook her head no. "You know better than that shit, you been fucking?" I grabbed ice's hand and he squeezed it.

"Y'all acting like she not fucking seventeen she can do whatever the fuck she want" Dwight said walking downstairs with a shirt on.

"You talking crazy, dick" he scoffed before tapping La'Shay making her look at him. They were about the same height, which made it cuter. I thought they looked good together but I kept my thought to myself.

"Imma call you later,Ight" she nodded her head and I shook my head Dwight was a bold motherfucker.

"I'm killing his ass" Cedric said laughing.

"I'm seventeen I can do whatever the hell I want! I'm not a little girl anymore, you two-" she pointed at ice and their brother. "Can gladly fuck off because I'm going to continue talking to Dwight we care about each other I don't care if that's your homie, I don't give a fuck" she shouted while throwing her hands up. Ice let me go and walked up to her she backed up.

"Let me tell you something I know the type of nigga he is when he break yo heart don't fucking call me La'Shay, don't" she started crying. "You wanna be fucking grown and bring this nigga in our parents house while they not here you got the game fucked up" he said.

"Don't tell her ass nothing she end up getting pregnant and that nigga dip on her ass I want her to keep that same energy" Cedric said looking at his little sister.