🐍Chapter 1 - Year 1🐍

It was almost the end of July when my mom softly woke me up from my sleep.

     "Good morning dear, did you sleep well?" asked my mother in her soothing voice.

     "Yes mom, very well actually" I answered her.

     "Well, why don't get up, get out of your pajamas, and get down for breakfast, your father and I have a surprise for you and your brother that I'm pretty sure you'll both love it" after she said that I couldn't help myself, she know how curious I am and she loves to tease me.

     As I get down the stair, I don't see just my mother, my father and my brother, but also mine an Harry's godfathers, Sirius and Remus.

     When my eyes look at them I go running straight towards Sirius. Although he is Harry's godfather and Remus is mine, I've always got along way better with Sirius than with Remus, and Harry vice versa.

     After I hug them both very tightly, I go over to my seat on the table when I notice a piece of parchment on my plate. At first, I thought It was odd, but when I took the parchment in my hand I realized. That was my Hogwarts acceptance letter, I couldn't hold my smile back, I look at my brother and he seems to be in such awe as I was.

     "You really thought that the surprise would be Sirius and Remus?" my father asked me and my brother mather of factly.

     "Hey!" Remus said in an annoyed tone, but my father and Sirius just shook their heads laughing.

     "Oh my God, I can't believe my babies are already 14 years old, it seems like yesterday when your father was taken me to St. Mungos because my water had broke," my mom said proudly as she looked at me and my brother like we were going to fight a war.

     "Oh, talking about 14 years old, I have something for both of you," said Sirius as he went to pick something up in his bag.

     "This is for Lizzie," he said handing me a weirdly heavy box, as soon as he gave it to me I shake it to see if I could get a clue of what may be inside.

     "And this is for Harry" he handed Harry a way bigger package than mine, I got a little jealous not gonna lie.

     "What are you two waiting for, open up" as the words left his mouth Harry and I didn't waste any time as we went straight to open the packages.

     When I opened mine I couldn't hide the smile that crept on my face, as all of my favorite bands' CDs were inside that box, along with a mini radio. I put the box down and went to give Sirius a hug, a very tight and long hug.

     Harry opened his and inside was a Nimbus 2000, my mother's and father's mouthed gaped, although not for the same reasons. My mother started yelling at Sirius saying that Harry wasn't old enough to play quidditch or even ride a broom especially a professional one, my father on the other hand was already talking about quidditch strategies with Harry, and say that he is going to be the best quidditch player that Hogwarts has ever seen.

     After this whole uproar, Remus gave me and my brother his present, both not very heavy, neither very light boxes, both also the same size. When we opened it there was books inside of the boxes, mine was "The Picture of Dorian Gray" and Harry got a copy of "Sherlock Holmes". I honestly wasn't surprised when I saw that he had got us books, but I didn't mind, because I love to read, which is one of the few traits that inherited from my mother.

     Talking about inheritance, me and my brother are both copies of my father, Harry being exactly like him, except for his green eyes that were just like moms, and me being a female version of him, but my smile, that also was just my like my moms.