🐍Chapter 20 - Year 2🐍

It was a weird night. Since Draco came here and told me all those things, I haven't seen him since. Sirius had come visit me regularly, because of my mother's request.

I've also seen my friends a lot, specially Daphne, she had blackmailed professor Snape to let her come here every day to watch me.

I haven't seen my brother since the day he and Draco had the small bickering here, I kind of miss him. My brother, not Draco.

Also, the night Draco came visit me, he took a piece of paper out of his pocket, put it inside of the book in my nightstand, and put the book in my chest, but no one had noticed that. I mean, sure, it was just a book, but wouldn't people be a least a little suspicious?

Anyways, my train of thought stopped when I heard two familiar voices bursting into the great hall. Harry and Ron.

They went straight to Hermione's bed, and switched the dead flowers on her bedside table for new ones. Hey! I don't have flowers.

Harry sat on the bed besides Hermione's body on her right, while Ron sat on a chair at her left.

"I wish you were here Hermione" my brother said, kind of sad "we need you here!" Ouch. Don't they see me laying right here?

"Now more than ever" Ron added. They both had extremely sad looks on their faces.

Then Harry turned his head around and finally seemed to acknowledge that I was also there. He walked towards my bed, leaving Ron at Hermione's side, stroking her hair. That's kind of cute.

Harry than sat on my bed besides me, stroking my hair, and holding my hand, he then lean in a little to plant a kiss on my forehead. When he leaned back up, his brows furrowed when he looked at my chest, he took his hand from mine, and begun pulling the book that I was holding from my grasp. The book Malfoy had placed it there.

"Odd, this wasn't here before" Harry said curiously, running his fingers through the cover.

"What's odd?" Ron asked, leaving Hermione's side and walking towards my bed, where Harry was.

"The book" Harry said lifting it up to show it to Ron "it's was on her bedside table, now was on her chest. It's like someone planted it, wanting for someone to see it" ding, ding, ding.

"Yeah. But why would someone want us to see 'Alice in Wonderland', it's a fantasy book, it doesn't make any sense" Ron said, walking over to stand right in Harry's left.

"Dunno" Harry said shrugging. The he proceeded to open the book.

When he opened the book, a piece was of paper had fell from it. Ron crouched down on the floor and picked the paper up handing it to Harry.

Harry looked at it confused, furrowing his eyebrows. Until a few seconds after, his face widen in realization.

"Ron" my brother called out for his ginger friend.

"What?" the ginger responded.

"This is why Lizzie was in the library the day she was attacked. Come on" he said, then sprinted out of the hospital wing, Ron following close behind.

Great, I'm all alone, again. What a pleasant feeling.

"All students must return to their house dormitories at once. All teachers to the second floor corridor immediately" I heard McGonagall said in the speaker phone. That didn't sound good.

A few minutes after McGonagall gave those instructions through the speaker, I heard footsteps entering the hospital wing, then the door closing. Odd. McGonagall strictly told to the students return to the dormitories, and the staff to go to the second floor corridor. The hospital wing is in neither.