🐍Chapter 18 - Year 2🐍

The cold winter air passed through the halls, giving chills down students spines, making their faces red and the breath visible.

I personally love winter, it's definitely my favorite season. The snow is magical, the fashion is incredible, the food is immaculate, plus the holidays. Everything about winter is enjoyable.

Me and my friends had just ate dinner, and we were hanging in the common room. Draco was playing wizard's chess with Pansy, while Daphne was helping me with my potions essay. Theo and Blaise had left a few minutes ago because they wanted to go back to the great hall and stash dessert into their dorms, so it was only the four of us here.

"I won" Draco said, probably finishing a match of chess.

"That's not fair, you cheated" Pansy whined.

"Yes Pans, with my brain" he said standing up from the chair he was seated in, and started to walk out of the common room.

"Hey, where are you going? I want a revenge" Pansy said, gathering the pieces from the board and rearranging them to play another match.

"I'm going after Theo and Blaise, they're taking a lot of time to get the food" the blond boy said.

"They'll be fine, come play with me" the short haired girl said, waving her hand to Draco to sit back and play with her.

"No Pans, I'll go after them" he said, now going towards the door and stepping out of it, and into the corridor.

"Git" Pansy pouted, then begun to put down the board "what are you two gals doing huh?" she asked approaching Daphne and I.

"Daph, is helping me with my potions essay" I said, not looking up from the parchment I was writing on.

"Ok" Pansy said slowly, taking a seat next to Daphne on the table.

After ten minutes, I was almost finished with my essay, and as on cue, Draco, Blaise and Theo came walking in the common room together.

Draco sat on the couch while Theo and Blaise just stood there standing awkwardly, looking around at the common room amazed.

"Sit down" Draco commanded them to sit, and they did, very awkwardly for that matter "You'll never imagine the Weasleys are pure-bloods, for the way they behave. They're an embarrassment to the wizarding world, all of them"

I had now lifted my head from my paper to look at the three of them, I don't know why, but Theo seemed bothered my Draco's comment, I could tell from the way he turned his hand into a fist.

"What happened this time?" Pansy asked , getting up from the seat beside Daphne, and sitting beside Blaise.

"They're just idiots blood-traitors. That's enough reason for them to be vanished from the face of the earth" Drcao said, still annoyed at the ginger family "what's wrong with you Theo?" Draco asked Theodore, who seemed even more bothered about Draco's comment and tighten the fist even more in his hand.

Blaise nudged his arm, silently telling him to calm down, Theo looked at him and they had a small silent argument.

"Stomachache" Theo responded with a painful look, he really looked like he had a stomachache, but something was really weird about him, I was having a weird feeling about it.

"You know, I'm surprised that the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report in all these attacks. I suppose Dumbledore is trying to rush it all up" Drcao started "father always said that Dumbledore was the worst thing to ever happen to this school" he finished, now with a disgusted expression at the mention of Dumbledore's name.

"You're wrong" Blaise yelled at Draco, trying to defend Dumbledore. Now I definitely know something is wrong, even thought he isn't as prejudiced as Draco, he still disliked Dumbledore just as much, because of the whole house cup thing last year.