🐍Chapter 38 - Year 4🐍

*THE STORY HAS CHANGED POINT OF VIEWS AND IT IS NOW FROM THIRD PERSON*

It was warm, really warm. Elizabeth hated it, she much rather the cold winter atmosphere, but I guess she couldn't control the weather.

Her alarm clock went off and she finally woke up in one of her last summer days. It had been good but she missed her friends too much to stay away any longer.

Elizabeth slowly stood up from her soft and comfy sheets making her bed straight away and went to the bathroom to do her morning cleaning routine.

She entered the bathroom and took a long and hot shower. Weird because she rather the cold, but she just couldn't stand cold showers.

After the shower was done she brushed her teeth and hair and went back to her room to pick up and outfit for the day.

Elizabeth opened her wardrobe and yawned looking at all the clothes while deciding what should she wear. She settled on a pair of shorts and a knitted light blue tank top.

After she was all done, she walked outside her bedroom and right away loud chatting and laughter filled her ears alongside a delicious smell of blueberry pancakes.

Elizabeth smiled and rushed downstairs to the kitchen where, as she expected, all her family plus Sirius and Remus were eating breakfast.

Lily, her mother, was making the pancakes with a very excited James next to her trying to help, but only screwing things up.

Harry and Remus were chatting and Sirius just came back from the living room after putting on a song on the record player.

"Good morning." Elizabeth said as soon as she fully entered the kitchen. Everyone stopped what they were doing to greet the young girl.

Elizabeth walked over to the table and took a seat next to Sirius who disheveled her hair a bit as she sat as a form of affection.

"Good morning, honey." Her father walked up to her and placed a plate with three pancakes in front of her and planted a small kiss on the top of her head.

The brunette girl reached for the maple syrup in front of her and soaked all three pancakes on the delicious liquid. Her mouth watering as she did so.

She was about to cut a small piece and put it in her mouth when Sirius voice stopped her.

"Okay." Sirius said catching everyone's attention on the kitchen. "Now that everyone's here, I have an announcement to make." He said with a mischievous smirk.

Harry and I shared a look of confusion and Remus seemed to be worried about what was about to come out of Sirius' mouth.

"You're finally getting married." Lily said turning around to fully look at everyone in the kitchen.

Sirius seemed to cringe at her words. "Ew Lils, no." He put his hand inside of his coat and took out five pieces of paper. "I have five tickets for the Quidditch World Cup!" He said enthusiastically. "Very good seats." He added after a small pause.

Harry's and James' eyes widened with excitement looking at the tickets in Sirius hand. Remus looked unbothered, but he was actually very excited. Elizabeth and Lily were the only two who didn't made any faces at all, both of them weren't massive quidditch fans anyway.

Soon enough though James' face faltered as he realized something.

"Wait a minute." He said with slight furrowed brows. "There's five tickets, and six of us. Who's not going?"

"Well..." Sirius trailed off but Lily cut him off.

"I don't mind. I have a lot of things to do at the store anyway and I'm not exactly a fan of quidditch." She said unbothered with a shrug.