🐍Chapter 26 - Year 3🐍

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS UNDERAGE DRINKING*

Daphne told me to first take a shower while she would help Pansy pick a dress.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my head and an old pajama.

"Sit here while I do your hair" Daphne said motioning for me to take a seat at her desk "Pansy, you can go take your shower"

Pansy just nodded and walked into the bathroom.

"So," Daphne begun "what do you want me to do with your hair? Straight? Curly? Maybe some braids?" she asked while playing with my hair.

"I think curly. But not too curly, I want natural curls" I said looking at Daphne through the mirror that she had placed in her desk.

"Natural curls it is"

Daphne pulled the towel from my hair and, with her wand, casted a drying spell, and then she brushed my hair to untangle it.

After my hair was completely dry and untangled, Daphne put her wand down and went to grab a curling iron from her trunk.

"You're not gonna do it with magic?" I asked with furrowed brows.

"No, it looks better hand made" she said walking back to her desk and plugging the curling iron in an outlet.

Halfway through my hair, Pansy walked out from the bathroom with a bathrobe and a towel wrapped around her head.

"Pans?" Daphne called out for Pansy who had walked towards her bed.

"What?" Pansy asked picking up black nail polish and begging to paint her foot nails.

"When I'm done with Liz's hair, would you like me to do yours?" Daphne asked not turning around to look at Pansy to not mess up my hair.

"Thanks, but no" she gave a small pause to blow her toenail "I'm gonna wear it straight down. But I'd really appreciate it if you did my make up" Pansy looked up to Daphne with puppy dog eyes.

"Alright. Would you like me to make yours too Liz?" she asked leaning her head slightly down to loom at me.

"That would be amazing"

Twenty more minutes and my hair was completely perfect with the prettiest curls I've ever seen. She was really good.

"Okay, your hair is done and I'm gonna take a shower while you pick your dress" I just nodded and she picked up her towel and walked into the bathroom.

I walked to my wardrobe and open it. I shuffled through my clothes but there was nothing that I could wear tonight.

"Need some help?" Pansy asked from her bed.

She had just finished painting her toenails and was walking like a funny penguin towards me, probably to not get her freshly painted nails smudged.

"Yes please" I answered with puppy dog eyes and a small pout.

Pansy scoffed slightly at my childish behavior and begun shuffling herself through my wardrobe and clothes.

After some good few minutes of Pansy looking through my clothes and silently judging them, she closed my wardrobe and looked at me dead in the eye and said "you can't wear none of those"

"What- why?" I asked annoyed.

"Because the only thing I saw was old band T-shirts, worn out jeans and only two dresses, which, by the way, are not the party type. You really need to go shopping"

"What do you suggest then? These are the only clothes I have" I said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Are you forgetting that I'm your best friend, and, modesty apart, with a great fashion sense" she said very proudly of herself.