🐍Chapter 2 - Year 1🐍

Today is mine and Harry's birthday, we are not having a party, instead mom and dad are taking us to Diagon Alley to by our material to Hogwarts, we were also accompanied by Sirius and Remus.

When we get there, the place was full with witches and wizards also buying their materials to school. We decided to slip in two groups to speed things up, so I, alongside my father and Sirius, was supposed do buy my robes and my books. Harry, alongside Remus and my mother, would by writing material and his cauldron. Then we together would by our pets and our wands.

Father, Sirius and I went to Madam Malkins to buy my robes. When we entered the store it was empty except for three people, all of them blonde, I assume that they were a family.

"Oh dear Lord" I heard my father say, and apparently that caught the attention of, what I assume to be, the father of the family.

"Well, well, well, if it's not the one and only James Potter" the blonde man spoke standing up from the chair he was seated in.

"Hello Lucius, I like your hair, is it a new wig?" my father asked in a sarcastic tone, and Sirius was holding back his laughter.

The man's face turned red with anger, but that soon disappeared when a woman linked her arm with the man's.

"Calm down Lucius, not here" I heard her say almost in a whisper.

"Hello cousin" Sirius said to the woman, in response she took a deep breath before actually responding with words.

"Hello Sirius, James" she said turning her had to look at Sirius then at my father.

When they were about to sit back down a boy came walking in their direction with a bag on his hand, the store bag.

"Mother, Father, already payed for the robes" the boy said looking up at his father.

"James, Sirius, this is my son Draco, he will be attending Hogwarts this year, I assumed that with your kids, am I right?" Lucius said turning Draco around to look at us, and when he saw me, he gave me a small smile.

"Wow Lucius, I must say, he is a very nice-looking young man, are you sure he is your son?" Lucius again was red with anger, but didn't said anything in response.

"This is my daughter, Elizabeth, and yes, she will be joining Draco this year at Hogwarts" my father said putting his hand on my shoulder and giving it a light  squeeze, when I look up at him, he and Sirius are looking down proudly at me.

"She is lovely, but I heard your wife had twins" the woman on the side of him spoke, since she realized her husband wouldn't say anything.

"Oh, she did, she is with him buying his cauldron" my father responded with the most fake smile I have ever seen in my entire life.

"Oh, so she had a boy and a girl than, lovely. Well, we should really get going, but it was lovely to see you lot, send your wife my best regards will you, bye" the women spoke once again, and I have to admit, if it wasn't for her nose up in the sky, I would genuinely think that she was being polite.

"Bye Narcisa" my father and Sirius spoke in unison, and we went further inside the store to buy my robes.

"When you get at Hogwarts, stay as far away from that boy as possible" my father whisper in my ear as soon as they left the store, and I just nodded my head yes.

After I got everything in my list, the only two missing items were my wand and my pet, which Harry and I decided to buy together, so, me, Sirius and father decided to get some ice cream while we waited for them to come. I ordered a vanilla one, since is my favorite, dad order cherry and Sirius salty caramel.