🐍Chapter 3 - Year 1🐍

Today was the day I've been waiting for the past two months, I was so excited that my mom didn't even had to wake me up, the train was leaving at 11am, I was already awake at 6.

Obviously I was the first one to wake up, so I decided to take a shower, but since I couldn't make a lot of noise, instead I went to pack up my trunk.

I started reading the list and putting my things in it, missing only Vanilla, but i figured it would be more appropriate for her to go on the train with me.

When I finished packing it was 8am, I am really lousy at packing, that is why took me so long. Anyway, after I finished my parents were already awake, so I figured that now would be a more proper time to take my shower and get dressed.

I walk out of the shower and put on my clothes, nothing too simple, but also nothing too much. I put on a queen t-shirt that Sirius gave me, and tugged it inside of a black skirt, wearing a pair of black vans.

I finished getting ready and went downstairs to eat breakfast, my parents and my brother already there.

"Good morning" I said while I sat at the table.

"Good morning dear" said my mother pouring me a cup of strawberry tea, my favorite.

"Excited for today?" my father asked while he put butter on his waffle.

"Very, I barely got any sleep, and I woke up very early this morning" I said taking a sip of the tea my mother has just poured me.

"I noticed, because the sound of your trunk woke me up at seven am" my brother told me in a very angry and annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry" I responded giggling a little bit, and took a bite of the waffle my mother had put it on my plate.

"Is Sirius and Remus coming to the platform with us?" Harry asked my father.

"No, sorry kid, they said they had to do a lot of work in the ministry" my father answered with an apologetic look in his face.

"But they asked me to tell you two that they are very proud of you, and they cannot wait to receive your first letters directly from Hogwarts, and see you too back home from Christmas break" my mother told me and my brother, in hopes that we feel better, which worked, for me at least.

We finished eating breakfast and my mom drove us to King's Cross Station, we got to the station and went straight to platform 9 3/4, we walk through the passage, and there it was,  the Hogwarts Express.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much" my mother said, tears treating to fall from her eyes as she hugs me and Harry.

"We're gonna miss you too mom" I responded hugging her tightly.

"The house won't be the same without you two kiddos" my father said kneeling on the floor to look at me and my brother straight in the eye, cupping our faces with both of his hands, and giving each of us a small kiss on the forehead.

"Relax dad, it's not like we are moving to Romania" my brother said in a little annoyed but playful tone, and I giggle a little at his remark.

We heard the train whistle and Harry and I went to enter the train. I turn around to give one last look at my parents, and I see them hugging each other.

"Have fun, but not too much fun" my father said before we could enter the train, I just give a small smile in response, while my mother hit his chest lightly. The train started to move, and we couldn't see them anymore.

Harry and I went looking for and empty compartment on the train, we found one and sat on it. I was reading the book that Remus gave me the day I got my letter, but Harry was just looking out at the window.