🐍Chapter 33 - Year 3🐍

Daphne and Pansy both rush into the bathroom to where I was in the toilet, they both pick me up from the ground and Daphne hand me a bathrobe for me to cover myself up.

After I put the bathrobe on I look up at both of them. Daphne had a concerned look on his face and Pansy was angry-scared.

They walked me to my bed and I sat. I didn't dared to look at them ashamed of what I was about to do, I felt like I disappointed them somehow.

After a long minute of awkward silence Pansy finally spoke up.

"Are you gonna tell us what happened or not?" she asked.

I shook my head feeling that if I say a word I would gonna burst out crying.

Daphne realized that I wasn't feeling okay and sat on the bed next to me. She put her arm around my shoulder making me lean on her and begun rubbing my arm soothingly.

"Elizabeth, there's something wrong, I know it, you have to tell us. Lately you've been less cheery and more melancholic"

"Pansy" Daphne scolded the black haired girl "she doesn't need to tell us anything unless she wants to"

"No, Daphne. Clearly something happened that made her upset to the point that we caught her throwing up in our bathroom, Elizabeth this isn't a matter of privacy, is a matter of your life" Pansy said, and she was right.

I knew what I was about to do was something that potentially could get me in the hospital wing and that I had to tell them that.

"Pansy sto-" Daphne begun but I cut her off immediately.

"It was Adrian" I rushed in a loud voice.

Both of them were caught of guard and both of them turned their heads to look at me with disbelief planted all over their faces.

"Adrian said that I could loose a few extra pounds today during lunch, the first thing I did when I walked into the dorm was check myself out in the mirror and I realized he was right" I said with tears starting to fill my eyes and my vision was starting to get blurry.

Pansy kneeled down in front of me and picked my hand in hers in a comforting way.

"I always knew I wasn't skinny or had a perfect body like you two, but I was never self conscious about it too until he pointed it out, and now I feel like I'm the ugliest person in the world" I took a deep breath to calm myself down before I started to ugly cry.

Pansy put her hands on my cheeks and pulled my head down to look at her.

"Listen to me, there is no such thing as a perfect body, understand? So what me and Daphne are skinny, this doesn't make you any less prettier than us. You are gorgeous and he is the one who should feel self conscious for being that ugly and with such a beautiful girl like you" Pansy's words made a happy tear slip through my eye.

I nodded at what she said and she stood up to give me a hug.

She cupped my face in her hands and wiped the tear that had slipped from my eye and said "you are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise" and gave me a kiss on my forehead "now go take a shower and fresh yourself up... we'll deal with Adrian later"

Pansy added the last part with a smirk while I was already inside the bathroom, but I stepped ou of it and turned to look at her "actually, I would like to speak to him by myself" I said.

She looked at me with wide eyes a little surprised by what I said "you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah" I nodded "it won't be easy, but I'm the one who should do it" I added with a fragile smile.