🐍Chapter 21 - Year 3🐍

"Harry, Lizzie, I need you two to come down here" my mom called for me and my brown from the living room.

Harry and I sprinted out of our rooms to go downstairs, where my mother and father were.

"I need to talk to you two" my mother said the moment Harry and I walked into the living room.

"What have we done now?" I asked, a little annoyed.

"Nothing. Not yet a least" she mumbled the last part "I invited your aunt, uncle and cousin for dinner here, tonight" she said, with a half-hearted smile.

"I beg your pardon?" Harry said with a dumbfounded expression.

"I invited your aunt, uncle and cousin for dinner here" my mother repeated her words.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, annoyed and with wide eyes.

"Your aunt and I are not close, and I want to change that, she's my sister after all. So I invited her for dinner, and, reluctantly, she agreed, but she made me promise that nothing weird will happen. So I implore you two to behave" my mother explained the situation better to Harry and I.

"Alright" Harry said reluctantly.

"But-" I begun, but my father cut me off.

"Listen to your mother Lizzie, this is very important to her" he said.

"Alright" I said, also reluctantly.

"Holy mother of God" my dad said with a shocked and slightly scared expression.

"What honey" my mother asked him, walking towards the couch, where my dad was seated, Harry and I following her close behind.

"Bellatrix Lestrange" my dad said, gulping nervously "escaped Azkaban" he finished.

My mother brought her hand to her mouth in shock, Harry and I looked at each other dumbfounded.

"Who's Bellatrix Lestrange?" I asked my parents.

"She is a massive murderer, the most loyal follower of you-know-who, and she's also a psychopath" my father said, still in shock.

"And she just escaped Azkaban?" I asked for confirmation, my mother nodded "great" I said, my voice laced with sarcasm.

"Do you think she might come after Harry" my mother asked my father concerned.

"Dunno" my father shrugged.

"Why would she came after me?" Harry asked worried and scared.

"You see Harry, Bellatrix is a huge follower of you-know-who, and she would do anything to make him happy, even... kills his arch nemesis" my mother said, each time she spoke she looked more and more worried.

"Wow, I'm flattered" Harry said in a sarcastic tone. I hit his chest and my mother gave him a cold glare.

"Harry, don't joke about this, this is serious" she said.

"Fine, sorry" Harry said, putting his arms up in surrender.

"I'm gonna sent an owl to Dumbledore and Remus, ask for them to keep and eye on Harry, and keep him safe" my father said, getting off from the couch, and going to write it.

I forgot to mention, Dumbledore asked for Remus to fill up the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher this years, and he gladly accepted, good for me because he's my godfather.

-    

"Guys, your aunt is here!" mom yelled from downstairs. When Harry and I met in the hallway, before going to the living room, Harry and I both took deep breaths before going downstairs.