🐍Chapter 19 - Year 2🐍

I tried to move my body, but it was to no use. It was a very weird feeling, my mind was working perfectly, but it was like my brain wasn't sending signals to my body, because it didn't matter how hard I tried, I couldn't move for the world.

I was lying there for a lot of time, I couldn't turn my head to the side, but I assumed Hermione was also there, lying beside me.

Suddenly I hear someone screaming, and then Madam Pince coming closer to look at me. She checked my pulse, I guess she felt something, seeing her face of relief. Then she left.

It took a great amount of time for her to come back, and when she did, she was accompanied by Madam Pomfrey, Prof. Dumbledore, Prof. Snape and Prof. McGonagall.

"Oh my God" McGonagall exclaimed when she saw mine and Hermione's numb bodies.

Then I felt someone picking me up from the ground, it was Madam Pomfrey, Prof. Mcgonagall was carrying Hermione, I could tell from my peripheral vision.

They took us to the hospital wing, lying us both on a bed, separate ones of course.

"Owl James and Lily, they need to see this" Dumbledore told professor McGonagall while they looked at me.

"But it's very late at night" McGonagall retorted.

"I don't care, they need to know" Dumbledore said simply. McGonagall just nodded, and turned to left the room "also, cancel tomorrow's quidditch match, this is now completely out of our hands" Dumbledore added. McGonagall just nodded, and turned around to leave for good.

Dumbledore stood there for a little longer looking at me, then he took his hand out and I felt he pulling something out of me. It was the book.

"Ah, Alice in Wonderland" he said the book title out loud, then he opened it and begun looking through the pages "very good choice Miss Potter, pity you won't be able to finish anytime soon" he said, putting the book on the bedside table.

The hospital wing then went silent, and I figured that everyone had left, leaving only me and Hermione, alone.

Harry's POV:

I woke up, today was Saturday, and Gryffindor had a quidditch match against Hufflepuff. Although I wasn't really scared of it because, well, it was Hufflepuff, Wood still made us train like dogs though. It was exhausting honestly.

I left the common room and went to the quidditch pitch to the locker rooms, I know it is extremely early, but Wood is obsessed with winning, and made us go two hours early to every match so we could review some game strategies.

I got to the locker, and Wood is already there, with Fred and George as well. The girls are probably in the female locker room putting on their uniform, an then they would came to our locker room before the match.

After almost two hours of Wood telling us game strategies, we finally took out our brooms and begun leaving the lockers to play the game.

"Alright, listen up, Hufflepuff don't stand a chance. We're stronger, quicker and smarter" Wood said leading us to outside the locker room.

"And not to mention that they get scared that Harry will petrify them if they fly near him" Fred added in a snarky tone.

"Yeah, that too" Wood said agreeing with him.

When we left the lockers for real, before que could enter the pitch, McGonagall stopped us from going any further. She had a concern expression on her face.

"Professor McGonagall" Wood greeted the professor.

"This match has been canceled" McGonagall told us. Wood was livid.