⚠️A.N.⚠️

Hi guys, I think it's time to clear some things out.

First yes, I took a long needed break because my mental health was shit, I was really stressing about college applications and all that so my anxiety has been very bad and I really needed to focus on myself and my studies.

Second is about the story. Since last year I feel like I'm not so much in my Draco phase anymore which I'm very sad about. I really, really miss 2020 when I found Draco and I was so much happier, but time travel isn't a thing so I have to deal with this shitty life. Anyways, on that notice I started this story based off of my obsession with him, but since this obsession has subsided I no longer feel motivated to write as I used to.

I've always liked to write because it has always helped me get through my problems and insecurities, and this story has made me seen writing as more of a chore than a hobby and a coping mechanism.

I don't want to end this story completely because I actually still really like it and I'm insanely proud of it, but just know that from now on this is my hobby so updates will be very sporadic and I won't have a writing and posting schedule at all.

Hope everyone can understand and respect this decision.

Love you all and stay safe 🖤