🐍Chapter 11 - Year 2🐍

Summer ended very fast. I spent a week at Pansy's house with Daphne, which was great, a house-elf came to tell Harry that he wasn't supposed to come to school this year because bad things will happen if he do, of course he just ignored it, but my parents got a little worried and sent a letter to Dumbledore to watch out for Harry in school this year.

While I was at Pansy's I meet her and Daphne's siblings, Daphne has a sister named Astoria, and Pansy has a brother named Hunter. Hunter was nice to me, but Astoria kept looking at me weird.

I also got to see the boys at Pansy's house. They went on a Friday so we could go to the pool all six of us. This day I found out that Theo had gave his first kiss with some French girl that he met on a charity ball. Now there were only five left to go.

When I got home from Pansy's house Harry weren't there, my parents said that he went to spend the rest of the summer, which was two weeks left, with the Weasleys, I didn't mind at all, because now I don't have to fight with Harry over the remote, but I still wanted to see him, so I guess I would have to wait two whole weeks.

Today was the day that we were going back to school. My parents and I went to platform 9 3/4, we were very late and running through the station. When we got to the portal, we saw a family of ginger wizards, they had to be the Weasleys, and they were.

"Harry!" I said running over to where my brother was so I could hug him.

"Lizzie!" he did the same thing running to where I was and hugging me back, very tightly.

"I missed you" I said pulling out of the hug to look at him properly.

"I missed you too" he said smiling at me.

"You're not going to miss each other if you two miss the train" I heard my mother said from behind me.

"Right, ok. See you on the train Harry" me and my parents than entered the platform, I hugged them both and said goodbye to them, while I was entering the train they were putting out my trunk.

"Hey guys" I greeted my friends as I entered our compartment. We talked for a little while, but I decided to look for my brother, since I hadn't seen him on the past few weeks "guys, I would love to chat with you, but I really want to be with my brother right now, see you lot at school" I said opening the door and leaving the compartment.

I looked everywhere on the train and no sign of my brother. There was only two compartments left on the train and I had no hope that I would find him in any of those. Until, on the last one, I saw Hermione sitting all by herself. She isn't my brother, but is close enough I guess, so I slid the door open and entered the compartment.

When I open the door Hermione looked up at me from the book that she was reading, she gave me a polite smile and gestured for me to take a seat, so I did.

"Hey" I was the first one to speak up after a few seconds of an awkward silence.

"Hi" she answered quickly and returned to her book once again.

"Um, do you happen to know were my brother is?" I asked her after a few minutes of, again, another awkward silence.

"Actually no. I haven't seen him or Ron since the day we met in Diagon Alley" she said, now closing the book and looking properly at me.

"I haven't seen him much these last two weeks too" I said turning my head to look at the landscape.

"Why?" she asked, but before I could answer, the compartment door burst open, revealing a ginger girl.

"Hermione, have you seen Ron?" she asked Hermione, taking a seat next to her and completely ignoring me.

"No I haven't" Hermione answer the question once again "Nor saw Harry" she completely before the ginger girl could asked her again.