🐍Chapter 7 - Year 1🐍

I still hadn't made peace with Draco, nor forgave him for what he told me, but decided for the sake of our friend group, I at least, would try to treat him a little nicely and don't start a fight with him every five minutes. But oh boy, that was really hard.

It had been a week since the troll incident. I was feeling a lot better, naturally. Today was a Saturday so that was enough to make me happy. Also today was going to be the first quidditch game of the season Gryffindor x Slytherin.

Our group of six went to breakfast on the great hall, we talked during it all, about everything, we laughed so much Daphne almost choke in her waffles, which made us laugh even harder. It was a very nice morning.

After breakfast the boys said that they wanted to go already to the quidditch pitch to get a spot to watch the game. They were really excited.

Us girls on the other hand were only going because we wanted to make the boys company, since we didn't like quidditch, and there weren't much more to do since everyone was playing or watching the game.

I almost decided not go at all at the game, instead stay in the common room reading, but I remembered Harry, and that I should be there to support him. So I shook my laziness off and went with the rest of my friends to the game.

We got to the stands and got a very good spot, although I didn't see a difference from the rest of the stands, but the boys said it was a really good spot, so I believed them. Not very long after we arrived, the announcer, Lee Jordan, started to introduce the players.

The match began and my mind was definitely not there. I saw Harry fly around a bit, than do a few flips, and I was kind of enjoying, but after ten minutes I was bored again. That was until I saw one of the Slytherin chasers fly past me, he was very beautiful, he scored a point, and the announcer yelled his name. Adrian Pucey.

He looked very familiar, then it clicked. He was the boy I stumbled on in the common room on Halloween. But I didn't realized how beautiful he actually was. He was tall and muscular, due to quidditch practice I assumed, and his facial features were blue eyes, dark brown hair, a small nose and a very large smile, with a very sharp jawline. He was truly one of the most beautiful persons I've ever seen.

"Daph, who's he?" I asked Daphne pointing to where Adrian were, jut to make sure it was actually him. When I looked at her eyes they seemed to be glowing at the sight of Adrian.

"Oh, he?" she said in a dreamy voice "he is Adrian Pucey. Slytherin chaser and prefect. Outstanding student, the brightest one of his classes. The only son of Frida and Anthony Pucey, heir of the Pucey fortune. And possibly future chaser for the Irish national team" at each word she said, her smile grew wider, her eyes glow brighter and her voice was more dreamy.

"Merlin, I only asked who was he, not his autobiography" I said in a mocking tone, which made her lightly slap my arm in response.

"Do you like him?" she asked me very with a very excited voice.

"I don't know. I mean, he's not ugly, but like is a very strong word. I barely even spoke to him before" I said looking between Daphne and Adrian.

"Yeah I know" she lastly spoke before we heard the announcer say that Harry had got the snitch, and Gryffindor had won the game.

I got of the stands because I wanted to congratulate Harry, but when I was going down, I stumble in someone.

"Oh, sorry" I said, and when I looked up, I noticed that the person I stumbled on was Adrian Pucey, and involuntarily my face started to blush.

"No problem" he said smiling down at me. We just stood there looking at each other in a very awkward silence, when I decided to speak again.

"You played really well today" I said to him.