🐍Chapter 25 - Year 3🐍

•REMINDER THAT ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE ALREADY 16, AND THEY WILL BE UNTIL SIXTH YEAR•

I woke up with Daphne shaking me violently in my bed and almost yelling for me to get up.

I sat up groggily and rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out of them than gave a big yawn.

"Daphne for the love of God it's not even nine in the morning. Why are waking me up?" I asked annoyed at the blonde girl in front of me.

I looked around the room to see Daphne walking towards the mirror to check if her outfit was perfect. Then I saw Pansy sitting lazily in her bed tying her shoes then standing up and joining  Daphne in front of the mirror.

"You're gonna be late to Hogsmead" Daphne said turning around from the mirror to look back at me.

"Oh no. I'm not going" I said getting under the covers again, but Daphne pulled them making me groan.

"What- why?" she asked in a mixture of annoyance and anger.

"I'm grounded" I said with a bored expression "I can't go" I added.

"Why?" Daphne asked.

"I blew up my uncle, remember?" I said with a yawn.

"But it won't be the same without you. We were supposed to have our first butterbeer together, as best friends" Daphne whined taking ahold of Pansy's hand, the latter had a small blush form in her cheeks, but I didn't think much of it.

"Common Liz. Your mum won't even know" Pansy agreed with Daphne to try and persuade me to go.

"Oh, but she would" I said "besides, she told Remus that I can't go, so he's probably watching me as well"

"Fine, then we won't go" Daphne said walking to her bed and beginning to take her clothes off, but she was stopped by Pansy.

I grunted "fine! I'll find a way to go" I said getting up from the bed "I'll meet you two at the three broomsticks"

Daphne squealed in excitement, clapping her hands together and taking small jumps in the air.

"Bye Liz. See you there then" Daphne said before she and Pansy excited through the door, leaving me alone in our room.

How am I going to Hogsmead without getting caught? I thought to myself while getting ready. I put on a pair of jeans pants with a Slytherin sweater tugged in them and a pair of black shoes.

The first thing I needed to do was probably tell Remus that I was staying in my dorm all day, that way he wouldn't try to find me to play crossword. So now I was on my way to his office.

I knocked on the door three times, then I heard shuffling and Remus opened the door.

"Lizzie, hi!" he greeted me with a warm smile "come in" he gestured for me to go inside his office, and I did.

"Hi, Remus" I said returning his smile.

"So, what are we doing today? I prepared a few board games that I know you'll like for our day together. Your mother told me you're not supposed to go to Hogsmead, so I made sure to prepare our own fun" he said excitedly.

He was right, I do like board games, but that wasn't the reason why I was here, so I needed to go straight to the point.

"Actually..." I trailed off, faking a small cough "I'm not feeling very well, so I'm just gonna stay in my dorm today" I said with a weak expression and faking another small cough.

Remus looked at me up and down suspiciously before he started laughing. I looked at him with furrowed brows as his laughter became harder and harder.

"Oh Lizzie" he tutted "I went to school with Sirius and your father. You don't actually think I'm going to fall for that one do you?" he asked me crossing his arms in front of his chest.