🐍Chapter 32 - Year 3🐍

I woke up the next morning insanely tired. I had an anxiety attack and spent almost the whole night crying in the bathroom because I didn't wanted to wake the girls up. The moment I had calmed down it was past three.

I brushed my teeth and put my clothes on, I was a little late so I'll just have to skip breakfast and meet the girls in our first class.

I was finishing packing my bag and going out the door and I heard a knock. I checked myself in the mirror to see if I was somewhat presentable and opened the door. But when I did my heart dropped.

There, holding one single red rose was Adrian, a half-hearted smile on his face while he looked at me with sorrowful eyes.

"What do you want Adrian?" I asked trying my best not to cry in front of him, but just looking at him triggered the shit out of me.

Before he said something he gave me the rose and I took it from him holding on my side.

"Look, Liz, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about yesterday. It was a pretty rough day and Marcus stressed me out during practice" he sighed "I guessed I just let it all out in you and I'm sorry" he said.

I looked at him, he really seemed to be sad and sorry about what he did. I looked back and forth between him and the rose he gave me.

So what if he made a mistake, everyone is aloud one and I'd be a hypocrite if I said I was perfect.

"I understand if you want to break up, but I just needed to let you know how sorry I am" he added before turning around and going out to the common room.

I don't know if I'll regret this later, but I don't want to think about it right now.

"Adrian, wait!" I yelled and he turned around "I forgive you"

He smiled and walked closer to me, putting his hands on my waist and kissing me. It wasn't a passionate kiss, but it was a kiss.

After that he left and walked me to my first class.

-

"That's it for today guys, see you next Monday" Remus said the moment the bell rang and the class was over.

I was packing up my things and making my way outside of the classroom when Remus called my name.

"Elizabeth, I need you to stay behind please" he said not looking up from the paper he was writing on.

I turned around and took my seat on my desk again, waiting for the sea of students to lower down so that Remus and I could have more privacy.

It took not even five minutes and the last student left the classroom and close the door behind him leaving me and Remus completely alone.

I stood up from my chair and made my way towards his table.

"What's up, Remus" I said.

"Take a seat Lizzie" he motioned for the chair in front of his desk.

I sat there and he walked closer to me leaning his body on his desk.

I started to feel nervous and think about all the things that I could've done and that could get me in trouble. At the top of my head... none.

"Is everything okay, Remus?" I asked.

"Lizzie" he said "Harry told me something about you" shit, it's about Adrian "that you're dating a boy, a seventh year boy" he stopped "is this true?"

I nodded my head slowly "yes, it is true"

He nods in understandment.

"You do realize that he's way to old for you" he said.