🐍Chapter 39 - Year 4🐍

The day of the Quidditch World Cup had finally arrived.

James woke up super excited, he barely got any sleep, and was quick to wake up both his children.

Harry was just as excited as he was meanwhile Elizabeth made a loud and long groan while getting out of bed.

Harry and Lizzy had already packed their bags with clothes for approximately one week, even though the game could last more or less.

After both kids were ready they just waited for Sirius and Remus to come in, then they were meeting up with the Weasleys so they could go altogether.

Harry and Elizabeth both planted a kiss on Lily's forehead while she was still asleep and wrote each a note telling that they were already gone.

After all that, they were finally on their way to The Burrow to have breakfast and leave to the World Cup.

The group arrived at the Weasleys shortly after, being greeted straight away by Molly and Arthur.

"Good morning everyone." Molly greeted with a kind smile and enthusiastic voice.

"Good morning Molly."

"Good morning Mrs. Weasley."

Everyone greeted the lady back.

"Harry, Lizzy." She caught the kid's attention. "Ron and Hermione are in the living room, they're waiting for you." She smiled and the kids did as she told.

Walking inside the Burrow and leaving the adults behind, Harry and Elizabeth walked inside the living room to be met by Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred and George.

"Well, well. Looks who's here." George said eyeing the twins down.

George and Fred were indulged in conversation but soon stopped hearing George's words.

"Harry!" Ron exclaimed standing up to hug his best friend.

They shared a tight and brotherly hug, and when they pulled apart Ron cleared his throat awkwardly and just nodded at Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth."

"Ronald."

And that's how they greeted each other.

Hermione and Ginny who were on the kitchen the moment the Potter's arrived just now saw them in the living room. Both girls running to greet them both with enthusiasm.

Fred and George were the last ones. They gave the same brotherly hug on Harry that Ron did, but it was different with Elizabeth.

"Hello there, snake." Fred teased the young witch who just rolled her eyes.

George walked pass her messing with her hair and standing on her right just as his twin brother stood on her left.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes at their behavior, but smiled nonetheless.

"Good morning boys. How was the mischief this summer?" She asked looking between them.

Before they could answer they heard a deep voice call them outside and all seven of them walked out of the living room.

"We're leaving now." Arthur said finishing packing his bag.

They all said goodbye to Molly and ten minutes later they were already deep into their walk to the port key that would lead them straight to where the Quidditch World Cup was taking place.

The hike was long and the sun was starting to rise. Elizabeth was feeling a huge pain on her back and realized it came from her abnormally big and heavy bag.