🐍Chapter 37 - Year 3🐍

It's been three weeks since Draco's and I's kiss at the common room, and we have been avoiding each other ever since.

At lunch we would seat at the both ends of the table, all the classes we had together I would seat in the left corner on the back of the class while he sat at the right corner on the front.

We tried avoiding each other in the halls, common rooms, and even our friends were starting to notice our weird and suspicious behavior, but they didn't say anything.

Luckily it was already the last day of term and Dumbledore had just given us his final speech to announce the house cup winners; Gryffindor again, I'm not even surprised after first year honestly, but whatever.

I just had a few more things to pack before Harry and I would met at the courtyard to walk to the train together. I feel like we didn't spent a lot of time together this year like the previous two.

As I was finishing packing, the dorm room dorm swung open reveling both Pansy and Daphne.

They didn't say much as Daphne begun shuffling through wardrobes, drawers and desk looking for something and Pansy was leaning in the bathroom door looking at Daphne's frantic search.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something" Daphne trailed off still looking for her apparent missing object.

Meanwhile Pansy walked in the bathroom and not even five minutes later she came out with a curling iron in her hands.

"Do you mean this?" Pansy asked the blonde girl while holding the metal object.

"Yes!" Daphne squealed "thank you, Pans. You're a life safer" Daphne said approaching Pansy and gave her a kiss on the cheek and a tight hug.

When Daphne pulled apart form the hug and turned around to put the iron in her trunk I noticed that Pansy had blushed a rather strong shade of pink. I furrowed my brows but didn't payed much mind to it.

Pansy was the first one to finish all of her things, followed by Daphne and then finally me.

The three of us stood in our dorm, trunk in hand and just staring at each other.

As if on cue, we all dropped the heavy trunks and walked closer to each other engulfing ourselves in a group hug.

"Please don't forget to owl this summer" Daphne said pulling out from the hug with each of her hands in Pansy's and mines shoulders.

"I'm gonna miss you guys" I said nostalgically.

"Merlin, we'll see each other in three months" Pansy said with a roll of her eyes. She never liked cheesy stuff like this.

The three of us finished saying our goodbyes and left our dorm, luckily meeting the boys just leaving theirs too.

Pansy hugged Blaise, Daphne hugged Draco and I hugged Theo saying goodbye to each one of them and making them promise they would write to us.

Then Daphne hugged Theo and Blaise, Pansy hugged Draco and Theo and I hugged Blaise. But when was the time for me to hug Draco, I just couldn't do it

I felt reluctant that maybe if I smell him again I wouldn't have self control over my body, so I just kept my distance, and he seemed to agree with me. We just sent each other awkward smiles from afar before all six of us left the common room going to the courtyard and then to the train station.

When we walked in the courtyard I spotted Harry right away all by himself, without Ron or Hermione by his side like usual.

I said one last goodbye to my friends before approaching my brother.

"Hey" I said cheerfully while walking closer to him.

"Hey, sis" he said giving me a brief hug "ready to go home?" he asked.

I looked at him smiling and then nodded excitedly. I couldn't be more ready

He put his arm around my shoulder and I around his torso, and that's how we walked all the way to the train station, the image of the castle behind us fading at each step we took.

We looked at each other's faces and smiled, a genuine smile. We were happy to go back home to our parents, but we were even more excited about next year and what that will bring to us.

Guess we'll just have to wait to find out.

End of year 3

A.N.: sorry for the extremely short chapter, but it was just to give a proper closure on year three, so I hope it doesn't bother you.
Also, if you read my A/N chapter you know that now I'll be going on my break, but if you didn't, then go read now, is very important. I just wanted to let you know that I'll never forget you guys and you'll always have a very special place in my heart. Just wait for me my lovelies, I will come back <3<3