🐍Chapter 10 - Year 1🐍

Today was the last day of term, therefore there wasn't classes today, so that the students could organize their things better and more calmly.

I had already packed my thing the night before, so while all of my friends were packing there things, I was reading a book peacefully at the courtyard, when suddenly I saw a shadow that blocked the view of my book, when I looked up to see who it was, it was Adrian.

"Oh, hi Adrian" I said looking up at him, with a small smile in my face.

"Hi Liz. What are you doing?" He said taking a seat next to me, I blush a little when he called me Liz. I mean, everyone calls me that, but when he did it, it was different.

"Nothing much, just reading a book" I said closing it and showing him the cover with the title.

"Little Women" he said reading the title "I love this book" he said with enthusiasm in his voice.

"Really, I started reading a while ago, and I'm really linking it" I said furrowing my eyebrows, a little confusion in my voice.

-LITTLE WOMEN SPOILER ALERT-
"Did you get to the par when Beth dies?" Adrian asked, again, very enthusiastic.

That statement had shocked me "Beth dies?!" I asked in disbelief, I can't believe he just gave me a spoiler.
-SPOILER ALERT OVER-

"Oh my god, I'm so so-" he started, but he was cut off by an older voice, when we looked to see who it was, it was Dumbledore.

"Miss Potter, can I talk to you for a second?" he asked me with a stern expression, was I in trouble?

"Yes sir" I got up, but before I could follow Dumbledore to wherever he was going, I gave Adrian a angry look, and he mouthed a 'sorry'.

"Have you seen your brother recently?" he asked, of course this would be about my brother, at least I'm not in trouble though.

"Not really. Why? Did he do something?" I asked with a mix of angry and disappointment in my voice.

"No, your brother didn't do anything, is just that he is in the hospital wing, and I think you should make him a visit" he said with a calm yet stern voice. I obeyed him going straight to the hospital wing.

When I get there I see my brother sitting on a bed, eating a chocolate frog, his face was full of scratches and he was wearing a cast on his arm. He didn't notice me until I came running towards him.

"Harry, what the hell happened to you?" I asked looking at him, concern plastered across my face.

"You won't believe it sis" he said sitting a bit straighter "Hermione, Ron and I were suspecting that Snape was after the philosopher stone, so we went after him. We got past Fluffy, Hagrid's three headed dog, than a bunch of devil's snag, but Hermione took care of it. Then we had to get on a broom to catch a flying key to open a door, the last thing was to play a real life match of wizard's chess. Then I realized that it wasn't Snape who was trying to catch the stone, it was actually Prof. Quirrel, and it turns out that he wanted to use it to bring Voldemort back to life, who happened to be living in his head. But I killed him, therefore saved the school, you're welcome. Awesome right?" he finished his story telling, I was shocked with my moth at a gape, while Harry was smiling proudly to himself.

"Harry are you ok? Do have a death wish or something? Are mentally stable? I know I asked you this before, but do you have a brain" I asked to him a very stern voice.

"Yes Lizzie, I'm perfectly fine" he said laying back in the bad, with a frown replacing the smile that was in his face.

"Than why do you keep doing this kind of stuff?" I now raised my voice and was really angry "Harry, this is not the first time you do something like this, we talked about this. Do you understand the danger that you put you, your friends and the whole school into? What if  you didn't succeed, you would probably be dead and also most people in this school. And you also killed a teacher?" I lost my cool. Harry is amazing, and I know he was only trying to help, but sometimes that stupid Gryffindor bravery go up his head, and he end up doing stuff like this.