🐍Chapter 16 - Year 2🐍

Gilderoy Lockhart is a bloody moron. I was now heading to the hospital wing, where my brother was, because that idiot tried to fix his arm. But instead of healing it, he make all of the bones desapear. Now Harry needs to make all of them grow back.

Of course, that was partially my fault as well, but at least Harry still had his bones after I jinxed him, it was broken, but still.

I entered the hospital wing and there he was. Lying on a bed, he looked like he was in a lot of pain, and with a bunch of people around him, but fortunately, they made space for me because I was his sister.

"Harry, oh my God! Are you ok" I asked him, concern filled in me.

"Hey Lizzie, I'm ok" he said. Although he looked painful, he sure didn't sound like it.

"Harry I'm so sorry" I said taking his hand, that still had it's bones, and gave it a light squeeze.

"It's ok Lizzie, it wasn't your fault" he said with a reassuring smile.

"Sure" I said a slowly. It was partially my fault, but he doesn't have to know that.

"It was that bloody man's fault" he said a little annoyed "I bet that man is a fraud. I mean, if he can't even fix a broken arm, who says he was able to do all the stuff?" he asked, but it was more of a rhetorical question, so I didn't say anything.

"You want me to stay here with you a little more?" I asked him, sitting down on a chair next to his bed, still holding his hand.

"No, you can go, it's fine" he said with a smile "Ron and Hermione are here anyways, and I don't think Madam Pomfrey would like me to have a lot of company" he said gesturing at the ginger boy and the bushy haired girl that were standing on the opposite side of the bed.

I came in here so fast and so worried about Harry that I didn't had time to see who was already here with him. It was a lot of people, he's kind of popular.

"Are you sure? I don't mind staying. And I think Madam Pomfrey will give me priority seeing that I'm your sister" I asked to make sure that I didn't have to stay.

"Yeah it's fine, don't worry about it" he said squeezing my hand with a little reassuring smile on his face.

"Ok then" I said getting up from the chair, letting go of his hand, and giving him a forehead kiss. Then I turned around to leave.

When I turned around, I saw that laying on another bed was Malfoy, our friends around him as well.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. I was so worried about Harry that I didn't notice you, but I promise it was only a heat of the moment thing and will never happen again" I sounded a little dramatic, walking towards them in a fast pace.

"It's fine don't worry abo-" Draco begun saying that it was fine and I shouldn't be too worried, but he cut himself off when he realized that I was in fact talking to Vanilla, that was in Pansy's arm.

I left the arena so fast and worried about Harry that I practically threw Vanilla onto Pansy's arms.

"Idiot" Draco said again.

"You really thought that I was worried about you Malfoy?" I said in a little disbelief, picking Vanilla from Pansy's arms and putting her in my own. He just rolled his eyes at me.

"At least I won the game" he said with a smug expression.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, confused as to what the match has anything to do with our conversation.

"Nothing" he shrugged "just thought you should know" he shot me a fake smile.

Oh, I know Draco. Of course I know. I was the one who jinxed Harry so you could get the snitch, and that literally cost his bones. So believe me Draco, I know. I thought, but didn't say it for obvious reasons.