🐍Chapter 12 - Year 2🐍

Daphne , Pansy and I were walking to herbology class, we were running a little bit late and laughing at something that Pansy had said about Draco dying his hair blonde.

"I bet he also put glitter in it so that it shines under the sunlight" Daphne added, making us laugh even harder.

"Guys, don't laugh, but I think I just peed myself" they laughed even harder "I'm serious guys, let's go to the bathroom" they didn't stop laughing while we made our way to the bathroom.

When we entered, I went straight to the bathroom stall. I sat on the toilet and pulled my skirt, alongside my underwear down, when I did, I saw blood all over it, I silently started to panic.

"Um, guys!" I called out for Pansy and Daphne, my voice a little shaky.

"Yes?" they said in unison coming closer to the stall.

"Do one of you know why there's blood all over my underwear?" I asked, trying my best not to sound panicked.

"What?!" They asked again in unison, slowly opening the bathroom stall door to see me seated on the toilet with my, once white panties, covered in blood. Daphne almost passed out at the view, she has a weak stomach for blood.

"Are feeling any pain?" Pansy asked me, her eyes flickering between me and my panties.

"No- ouch!" I started but cut myself off when I felt a really intense pain in my stomach, like I was being hit there several times.

"Don't you think that maybe you sat on a screw and didn't noticed?" Daphne asked, trying her best not to past out, seeing that I was the one who really was injured.

"I think I would notice if I sat on a screw Daphne" I said a little annoyed, rubbing my stomach to try and ease the pain, but it wasn't helping at all.

"That's it, let's go to Madam Pomfrey" Pansy said coming over me and pulling me up. I quickly pulled my panties and my skirt up as Pansy and Daphne dragged me out of the bathroom and to the hospital wing.

The way to the hospital wing was awful. Each step I took I felt more blood coming out of me, and it wasn't a pleasant sensation at all, plus the humongous pain in my stomach that just made me want to throw myself off a cliff. Yes, it was that bad.

We finally got to the hospital wing and unfortunately Madam Pomfrey wasn't there. The girls practically threw me to the nearest bed and went to look for her. They came back not even ten minutes after, but for me, it felt like ten hours.

"What's wrong dear?" the soft voice of Madam Pomfrey made me sigh a little with relief.

"There's blood coming out of my vagina, and my stomach it's hurting a lot, like really bad" I said still rubbing my stomach to try and ease the pain.

"Ok, do you mind if I check dear?" she asked politely, I was a little reluctant at first, but the women was a great mediwizard and I was up to anything to make that pain go away, so I just nodded my head.

After what felt like hours, she finally finished examining me, then she smile kindly at me.

"Looks like you just got your first period miss Potter" she said getting up from the bed and going to her potions cabinet.

"Oh, so I didn't accidentally sat on a screw?" I asked a little relieved actually.

"Nonsense. Here, take this, will ease the pain" she said handing me a tiny vial and I just drank it. It was really bitter, but the pain was quickly fading.

"Madam Pomfrey?" I called out for her.

"Hm" she turned her head to look at me.

"What do you mean by 'first period" I asked slightly furrowing my brows and using my fingers to make air quotes.