🐍Chapter 28 - Year 3🐍

"Good... morning?" Blaise said looking up from his cereal bowl.

The teachers woke us up this morning and told it was a false alarm, that Bellatrix was not on the castle, so they said we could go back to our common room.

I didn't sleep last night, so I had huge dark circles under my eyes. Daphne tried to cover them up with makeup, but that didn't work very well.

"Good morning" I replied rubbing my eyes. I looked like a zombie.

I took a seat at the table next to Blaise while the the rest sat across from us.

"What is the first class today?" I asked.

"DADA" Theo answered shoving a whole toast bread in his mouth. I made a small disgusted face.

Our group began chattering but I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying, I was practically sleeping with my eyes open. The thing that woke me up was the sound of my stomach growling, I didn't realized I was hungry.

I sat properly on the table and looked around to see what were the options for breakfast. Nothing different, only the usual.

I spotted a fruit basket right in front of me and reached to grab an apple, but just as my fingers grazed the red orb, I felt something rather cold against my skin. I looked up to see that Draco was also trying to grab the apple.

I looked back and forth between Draco and the apple once, but he didn't took the hint.

I pushed the apple but he pushed it back. I lost my cool and slapped his hand, he gave up and grabbed a green apple, leaving the red delight to me.

We finished breakfast and headed to DADA with the Gryffindors. All six of us had this class.

As soon as we entered the classroom we took our seats. I took a seat next to my brother because we haven't seen each other in a small while.

I walked passed him and slapped his head before taking the seat beside him.

"What was that for?" He asked rubbing the spot I had hit.

"I missed you" I said with a smile.

"Oh, um..." he tailed off "I missed you too" he smiled.

Suddenly the door burst open and in walked professor Snape. Wait, what?

Snape walked dramatically all the way to the fron of the class closing the windows with a flick of his wand on the process.

"Turn to page 394" he turned to look at us the front of the classroom.

Everyone began shuffling through their books opening on the page he had told us to. Harry and I shared a look a confusion. Remus was supposed to teach DADA, not Snape.

"Excuse me sir" Harry said to Snape when the latter slowly approached our table "where is uncle Moo- I mean" he cleared his throat awkwardly "professor Lupin"

"It's not really your concern is it, Potter" Snape spat our last name "the only thing you need to know is that your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time"

Snape continued to make his way to the back of the class. I took the opportunity to whisper something in Harry's ear.

"it was probably full moon last night" he nodded in understanding.

"Open to page 394" Snape repeated himself.

He gave a small tap with the tip of his wand on the projector located at the end of the class. With the same, he magically pointed at Ron's book and it magically opened on the assigned page.