🐍Chapter 8 - Year 1🐍

Christmas break was over. I was sat in a carriage on the Hogwarts express alongside my friends going back to Hogwarts.

"What did you guys get for Christmas this year?" Theo asked us.

They all responded with some expensive and fancy presents, but I wasn't paying much attention, I was looking outside the window at the landscape. But I was soon back into reality when Blaise snaps his fingers in my face and called out my name.

"Earth to Elizabeth" Blaise said "what did you get for Christmas this year?" he asked me once again, all of our friends laughing at me because I was clearly not listening.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Um, I got a record player from my one of my father's friends. Three records from my father. My mother got me clothes, and my godfather got me more books" I said looking at my friends with a small smile on my face.

I was still a little sad that Harry choose to spend the break at Hogwarts, instead of with me at home. Because of it my father handed me a bag to give it to him when I arrive at Hogwarts, he told me not to open, so I obeyed him, but I was almost dying out of curiosity.

"I bet she was thinking about Adrian" Pansy's voice took me out of my trance again, and when I looked at her face, she had a big smirk on it.

"No I wasn't!" I said in an annoyed tone, hitting Pansy lightly in the arm.

"I know you weren't" Blaise said to me, but before I could turn my head again, I saw him winking at Pansy, at which she laughed in response.

"Oh my god" I said in an even more annoyed tone, and decided to leave the carriage for a moment. But before I could leave it, they started singing.

"Adrian I love youuu
Adrian I dooo,
When we're apart my heart beats only for you" they finished singing and I was already closing the carriage door, and after I did I stumbled in none other than the one and only Adrian Pucey in the train's corridor. God we have to stop meeting like this. When my friends saw who I had stumbled into, they started laughing so hard they were almost crying.

"Are you ok?" When I look up I see Adrian slightly holding my arm, with a worried expression in his face.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just can't stand my friends sometimes" I said shooting a deadly glare at my friends and a kind smile to Adrian, while we still were in front of my carriage door.

"I know how how it is. Do you want to go to another compartment with me?" he asked me, and when he did, I started to feel butterflies flying around in my stomach, but I accepted his offer.

We found a compartment just for the two of us at the very end of the train, when we entered I took a set on his right and kept looking at the window until he spoke again.

"So, how are you?" he asked me, I looked at him a little embarrassed, but answered anyway.

"I'm good thank you. You?" I politely responded and asked him the same question again.

"Good" when he answered me it was silent again, so he started to hum a song, a very familiar song.

"Are you singing 'highway to hell' from AC/DC?" I asked him with my voice full with excitement.

"Oh my God yes! Do you know them?" he asked me also very excited.

"Of course! I love them! They are one of my favorite bands!" I said almost screaming.

"Mine too! I couldn't talk about it with my friends though because they don't listen to muggle music. But I can't believe I finally found someone who do!" he again was almost screaming.

We kept on the music subject pretty much all the way back to the castle. It was really nice to have someone to talk to about this kind of stuff besides Sirius. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Sirius, but he is old.