🐍Chapter 34 - Year 3🐍

This past few weeks had been great for me, I had feeling as if a burden had been lifted off of my shoulders and I could finally be at peace with myself.

I still had a few sequelae of what he made me go through, but just the fact that I wasn't with him anymore was a huge help.

I was walking down the corridors going to the great hall, and when I passed the hospital wing, I saw him.

He was laying in the hospital wing bed with, what seemed to be, a broken nose, my masterpiece, a sling on his arm a black eye and when he stood up from the bed he was also limping.

I didn't remember doing any of those things to him, just the broken nose. That's when it hit me, Theo and Blaise didn't just finished the job I did on his nose, they had beaten him up.

I hid myself on the corridors wall when Adrian turned around so that he wouldn't look at me and then walked to the Great Hall.

I walked in the Great Hall and the two boys I wanted to speak to were already there, having a small food fight throwing strawberries and blueberries at each other in a childish manner.

"Good morning boys" I said taking the seat in front of them. It was just the three of us at our spot in the table.

"Good morning" they responded in unison, dropping the fruits and paying full attention to me.

As I started to fill my plate I also begun to speak "so..." I begun "I was walking in front of the hospital wing, and guess who I saw?" I asked.

Theo and Blaise shared a look of confusion before Blaise spoke swallowing the strawberry he had threw it in his mouth "who?" he asked.

"Who do you think?" Theo asked slapping the back of Blaise's head.

Blaise mumbled a sorry with his mouthful.

"What about it?" Theo asked again directly at me.

"You guys said you only 'finished the job I did on his nose'" I said making air quotes.

They shared a look of confusion before turning to look at me again "we did"

I furrowed my brows "then why did I just saw him with a black eye, a sling on his arm and limping" I asked with the same confusion they shared.

"We really don't know Liz" Theo said with a truthful look and Blaise nodded agreeing with him.

"Alright then" I finished the subject and we proceeded on eating and with some random conversation topics until the bell rang.

I was on my way to divination with Daphne, Professor Trelawney made us take a seat and said that we would be examining tea leafs.

She poured each student a cup of some old tea, that was disgusting by the way, and just waited for us to finish so we could start with the lesson.

"Here, do mine" Daphne told me with a giddy smile while handing me her teacup after she finished drinking it.

I nodded smiling and took the cup from her hand opening my divination textbook.

"Okay..." I begun looking back and forth between the cup and the book "I see an arrow aiming for..." I squinted my eyes to take a better look "for the moon"

I look at my book to see what it meant "the arrow means that you soon have a very important goal in your life. If it has one arrow it means you won't succeed, if it has two, which is how many you have, it means you'll succeed"

"And the cloud?" Daphne asked.

"The moon mean that you'll be in search for a lover in very close future"