🐍Chapter 22 - Year 3🐍

"Everything is all set. Now, do you two want to go eat at Leakey Caldron?" my mom asked when we finished buying our school supplies.

"Yes" Harry and I said in unison excitedly.

We made our way to the Leakey Caldron, and to our surprise, it wasn't crowded like it usually was. There was only a ginger family there. Wait. A ginger family?

"Ron!" Harry yelled as soon as he spotted his friend talking with two older boys, also ginger.

"Harry!" Ron yelled, walking towards Harry in a fast pace, holding a rat in his hands.

The ginger embraced my brother in a tight hug. When they pulled apart, Ron only throw a quick smile at me, then proceeded to greet my parents.

"Lily, James! Hi!" a ginger woman greeted my parents, probably their mother.

"Molly, hello" my mother greeted the ginger woman back.

It didn't take long for all of them to be engulfed in conversation with each other. I feel completely out of place, sitting at the end of the table alone, only with Vanilla in my arms. That was until two people approached me.

"Hello beautiful" another ginger boy said to me while he took a seat at my left.

"What are you doing here all alone" the same boy said, but now he was in my right. Wait, what?

I turned my head to my left again and the boy was there, I turned back to my right and he was also there. I turned my head left and right for about three more times just to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Okay Elizabeth, they're twins.

"Well, um-" I trailed off, not knowing what to say "who are you two" I asked them.

"Im Fred-" the one from my left said "-and I'm George-" the one from my right said "-Weasley" they said in unison.

"Nice to meet you Fred and George Weasley. I'm Elizabeth Potter" I said to both of them.

"Nice to meet you too Elizabeth Potter" they said in unison again. How'd they do that?

"Fred and George" the same ginger woman from before called out from them, walking towards where the three of us were seated "are they bothering you dear?" she asked me with a kind smile, before she shot the twins a harsh glare.

"It's fine Mrs. Weasley, don't worry" I said to her.

"See mum, we don't bother everyone in the face of earth" Fred said with a smug expression.

"That's right brother, only 93%" George backed him up.

"Is family included in this 93%?" Molly asked.

"Yes, why?" George said.

"May want to higher up to 94" Molly said and left, leaving Fred and George with a dumbfounded expression.

"So, Elizabeth-" Fred begun, but before he could finished I cut him off.

"Liz, call me Liz" I said.

"So, Liz" he said correcting his mistake "what's your Hogwarts house?" Fred asked.

"Seriously? You don't know?" I asked in disbelief.

It was kind of a big gossip going around in the school that a Potter wasn't in Gryffindor, but in Slytherin.

"If we knew, we wouldn't be asking love" Fred said again "right brother?" he asked his brother for verification.

"That's very right my brother" George backed him up.

"I'm a Slytherin" I said with a sheepishly smile.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here" Fred said with a smirk.