🐍Chapter 30 - Year 3🐍

We got back to the common room and it was empty due to almost everyone being at Hogsmead.

When Adrian and I saw we were the only ones there we decided to take advantage of the situation.

He sat on the leather couch and motioned for me to take a seat next to him, and I did.

I sat next to him and he put his arm somewhat protectively around my waist and I snuggled closer to his chest. The common room was freezing. A contrast next to his warm body.

"You have no idea how many times I've thought about this moment" he said while brushing my hair.

"What?" I asked, not looking up, just enjoying the feeling of his fingers massaging my scalp.

"Being cuddled up with you, as my girlfriend" I could sense the smirk on his face.

I stood up slightly and gave him a small peck on the lips, but before I could pull away he deepened the kiss turning it into a full on make out session.

I was now straddling his lap and he had his hands slightly massaging my thigh and my but while mine were resting on his abs, which by the way, were really toned.

Quickly the opening of the common room door startled us and I jumped off of Adrian's lap siting back again on the couch.

I turned my head to look at who entered and praying it wasn't a professor, otherwise we would probably both be in a lot of trouble.

Luckily it wasn't a professor, but somehow worst. There, standing looking at us were Blaise, Theo, Draco, Pansy and Daphne. The girls had knowing smirks and the boys just looked lost and confused somehow.

"Why hello there, Liz" Daphne said with a smirk.

"Hi guys" I said panting slightly from the adrenaline rush.

"We're sorry, we didn't meant to interrupt-" Daphne begun but Adrian cut her off.

"Oh no, don't worry. I need to catch on homework anyway" he said standing up from the couch "have fun you lot" was the last thing he said before he mouthed a 'bye' only for me to hear and went to his dorm.

It didn't took long for my friends to join me in the couch and ask all sort of questions about Adrian and I.

"He officially asked me to be his girlfriend" I said, and even the boys were squealing in excitement. Well, all but one.

"Aren't you gonna be happy for Liz, Draco?" Daphne asked putting her hand comfortably on Draco's shoulder.

Draco rolled his eyes and didn't say anything.

"Yeah mate, say something" Blaise encouraged him.

He kept silent for a moment and I thought he wouldn't say anything.

"Just forget it guys, he's life is too miserable for him to be happy for other people happiness" I said glaring at him.

"You know he's just using you right?" he burst out and stood up from the couch "he is using you just to get back at Viola" I had to look up to see him.

"No he's not" I said angry at his statement.

"Yes he is! He's way to old for you. What a seventh year guy could possibly want from a third year girl?" he said. I stood up and was growing annoyed by him.

"He likes me Draco, he confessed it to me the night after the party. But I know why you're confused, is probably because nobody ever loved you so you don't know what it feels like" anger was building up inside me and I couldn't hold it anymore.

Although he seemed beaten up by my words he didn't let it show and continued arguing "and you know what true love is? Why can't you see that he is just using you and you're just gonna end up hurt?!" he was actually screaming at this point.