🐍Chapter 36 - Year 3🐍

I woke up in the hospital wing with a massive pounding in my head and all my limbs aching.

I slowly sat up straight in my bed, clutching the side of my head as the pain increased. The bright light of the hospital wing not being of much help also.

I registered a voice, three to be more specific. I squinted my eyes to se who was talking, and that's when I saw Harry, Hermione and Dumbledore talking.

"She's got Sirius, Professor" Harry said to the elder man "we have to do something"

"I believe in you, Harry, but there isn't much I can do" he said with sorry expression.

Harry was fuming, he walked next to bed and kicked it hard to ease his anger.

"Unless..." Dumbledore said with mystery in his voice after a small pause "Miss Granger, do you still have your necklace?" he asked the brunette girl.

She nodded, taking out from her jacket a golden necklace with an hourglass hanging from it.

"Then you know what to do. Three turns should be enough, I think" Dumbledore said leaving the hospital wing and closing the big double doors.

I don't get it. How does Hermione's necklace will help them save Sirius and capture Bellatrix?

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron took the words from my mouth.

"Sorry guys, but the thing is neither of you can walk" Hermione said looking at me and Ron.

The ginger and I shared a look of pure confusion.

Hermione took the necklace and involved it around Harry's neck. She picked the hourglass and turned three times. That's when they both vanished.

I look at the place they were just a second ago with a look of utter confusion, but since my mind was still a little fuzzy I thought it was only my imagination until Ron said something.

"Did you know where they went to?" he asked me, his voice raising and octave.

"N-no" I stuttered a bit.

And was confirmed I wasn't imagining things when not even five seconds later, both of them walked through the hospital wing doors like nothing had happened.

"How did you get there?" Ron pointed at the door they just walked through "I was just talking to you there" he pointed at the place they previously were "and now you're there"

"What's he talking about, Harry?" Hermione asked Harry in a slight playful tone.

"I don't know" he shrugged "honestly, Ron. How can someone be at two places at once" he said, and him and Hermione both fell into a fit of laughter, leaving me and Ron very confused about the situation.

-

It's been three days since the shrieking shack accident and I was still in the hospital wing.

Many people had come and visit me and bring me flowers, which I was very grateful for.

Regarding the whole Bellatrix situation, apparently she and Peter had escaped, and she took Sirius with her. Harry told me that Sirius was safe, but Bellatrix and Peter were still missing.

I was reading a book that Remus had brought me when I heard footsteps entering the hospital wing, hoping it would me Madam Pomfrey to discharge me. But it wasn't.

Daphne and Theo were walking to my bed. I closed the book and put it in my bedside table.

"Hey" Daphne said standing on my left while stroking my hair "how are you feeling?" she asked.