🐍Chapter 27 - Year 3🐍

Everyone was already in the great hall getting ready to go to sleep.

"Do any of you have any idea why are we sleeping in the great hall?" Pansy sat down on her sleeping bag, me and the rest doing the same forming a small circle.

"I heard a Gryffindor say that Bellatrix Lestrange was seen in the castle" Blaise said with a with a gloomy voice.

"Wow, that's just lovely isn't it? A crazy psychopath serial killer is on the loose and she was seen right her on this castle. Let's send the kids home? Nonsense! Let's make them all sleep together in the great hall, that way, if the killer finds us, will be easy to kill us all" I said mockingly at the situation we were all in.

My friends laughed at my remark, but Draco. Every time someone mentions Bellatrix to him he sort of internally freaks out. His body becomes rigid, his breathing is more shallow and his face became slightly paler. I still don't know why.

The last couple of students walked into the great hall and Snape looked a bit around the corridor before closing the big oak doors, then Dumbledore told that everyone needed to go to sleep right now.

The boys got up and went to the male Slytherin section of sleeping bags. I was going to do the same, but I felt someone push me to sit back down on the floor.

"What?" I asked annoyed at Pansy, who had pushed me down.

"You haven't told us about the kiss. You came back to the dorm all silent, we're curious" she whined, Daphne only nodding to make it clear she agreed with Pansy.

"Well... what do you want to know" I asked.

"Everything!" Daphne squealed.

"That's nothing much to talk about" I shrugged.

"Tell us something. I need to get tips, I'm the only one left now" Daphne whined.

"What do you mean 'you're the only one left'? Draco hadn't got his first kiss either" I aid with a slight furrow in my brows.

"He did. Tonight. With some blonde fifth year girl with huge breasts" Pansy said with a yawn and a stretch of her arms.

"When? I don't remember that happening" I asked still, with furrowed brows.

"When you and Adrian went to the cupboard we continued the game. This girl asked Draco and he chose dare, so she dared him to make out with her. And he did" Pansy explained.

"Now can you please tell us how it was with you?" Daphne insisted.

"Fine" I gave in "we walked into the cupboard and-" I began, but the widen of my friends eyes made me cut myself off immediately.

I turned my body around and was soon met by a pair a black shoes and the hem of, what I assumed to be, a black cloak. Slowly I looked up to see who that shoes belonged to, though I guess I already knew the answer.

Professor Snape was looking down at me with a big scowl on his face. I gulped nervously and shifted uncomfortable in my seat.

"If my memory doesn't falter me, I think professor Dumbledore was clear in saying all students must go to bed this instant. So I believe you'll do as he said?" the scowl on his face didn't falter once, in fact, it grew worse by each word he said.

"I'm sorry professor, but we are not tired. And, if my eyes don't falter me there is no beds we could go to, only this sappy sleeping bags" I had a smirk forming on my face when I finished.

Professor Snape took a deep breath and clenched his jaw, probably trying to not commit murder after I just talked back to him; something I assume not a lot of students had done before.