🐍Chapter 29 - Year 3🐍

Winter break was over and I really couldn't be more happy. Unlike previous years, Harry and I both went home and spent amazing holidays with our parents and our godfathers.

Our mum took us to the London Eye to watch the fireworks at new year's eve. Dad and Sirius were amazed by the muggle world as always while mum and Remus were used to it, but still laughed everytime they saw a picture and stood there for fifteen minutes just waiting for it to move. It didn't.

Going back to Hogwarts was also fun. I spent the whole break owling Pansy. Daphne travelled to South America so I wasn't able to owl her too, so I missed her a tad bit more than the rest.

Saying goodbye to my parents and walking in the train, I spotted my two best friends in the world chatting in the middle of the corridor and I ran towards them.

"Liz!" they both yelled in excitement and embracing me in a group hug.

"I missed you two so much" I said pulling out of the hug.

"Me too!" Daphne squealed "I can't wait to tell you both about South America, but without the boys"

"Say less" Pansy said and dragged me and Daphne to an empty compartment.

Almost the whole way back to the castle, Daphne was talking about all the beautiful and amazing things about South America. She also said she bought Pansy and I a few handmade jewelry in a beach in Brazil. It's summer there.

"Now" Daphne said when she finished talking about the amazing food in Argentina "what happened between you and Adrian before break?" she asked expectantly.

"Well..." I trailed off "he asked me out on a date"

Both of their eyes widened open and their mouths hung agape.

"No. Fucking. Way" Pansy said "that's amazing" she moved from the seat next to Daphne and sat on my left.

"Did he say anything else?" Daphne asked.

"He said he wanted to take me to Hogsmead"

"This is huge, your first boyfriend" Daphne squealed, also moving to seat on my right.

"He's not my boyfriend" I said looking with a cynical glare at her.

"Yet" Pansy said with a smirk. I blushed.

-

The train arrived at Hogwarts and after dinner Daphne, Pansy and I just ignored the boys and went to our dorm to gossip.

"Don't you think we should tell them, I mean, they're our friends" I said while Pansy took the seat next to me on my bed and Daphne closed the door.

"They don't care about this stuff, they're boys for Merlin sake" she said a little dramatically making Pansy and I giggle "they're probably still drooling over Draco's new broom. Viril if you ask me" she scrunched her lip in disgust.

"And you're a lady aren't you Daph" Pansy said.

"The most beautiful of them all" she said making a bow at the two of us, making us giggle even harder.

In the middle of out laughter we heard a faint knock on the door.

"I'll go get it" Pansy stood up.

She opened the door and stepped outside. Not even two minutes later she opened it again and walked back to the bed.

"It's for you love" she gave Daphne a knowing smirk and wiggled her eyebrows. I stood up and furrowed my eyebrows at the two who were smiling like giddy little girls.

I turned the knob, and standing right outside my door was Adrian Pucey, holding one single red rose.

Butterflies filled my stomach at the sight. No one has done something like this for me before. I was mesmerized.