🐍Chapter 35 - Year 3🐍

I burst into the room breathing heavily, not because of the long way I had to walk to get here, but because I was surprised, shocked and maybe even desperate.

Pansy was doing her homework and Daphne had just walked out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel.

"Everything alright, Liz?" Pansy asked from her desk eyeing me up and down.

I began to calm down and my breathing was getting steadier until I finally had the strength to say something.

I took one deep breath before dropping the bomb that would make both my best friends surprised.

"Draco kissed me" I said in awe clutching my stomach, feeling like I could throw up every second now from the adrenaline.

Both of their eyes widened. Pansy dropped her quill on her desk and Daphne dropped her towel on the floor.

Their mouths hung agape but Pansy was the one to cover it with her hand.

All three of us just stood there for about three minutes, just staring at each other and soaking in the bomb I had just dropped.

"Oh. My. God" Pansy said, getting more excited in each word "oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God"

The black haired girl had stood up from her chair and was walking towards me in utter amazement and surprise.

The blonde was still standing in the same place in literal shock. It was only when Pansy called for her and snapped her fingers that she got out of her daze.

"Oh my God!" she squealed, walking to where I was and embracing me and Pansy in a group hug.

"This is unbelievable" Pansy said walking around the room "how was it?" she turned her head to look at me with a grin on her face.

"Well, at first I was in shock, you know, but five seconds after I realized what was happening I just pulled him closer and kissed him back"

"You kissed him back?!" Daphne squealed again.

"Shhh" Pansy shushed her and motioned for me to continue.

Daphne scrunched her lip at the black haired girl but was soon driven back to me telling about the kiss.

"I put my arms around his neck to pull him closer. Then one of his hands was on my hip and the other was on the back of my head" I said and both girls closed their eyes and sighed imagining something like that happening to them.

"And where we're your hands?" Pansy asked eager to know more.

"I had one hand holding on his arm for support, which by the way is really fit, and the other was tugging at his hair" I said like I was daydreaming, just remembering the scene that happened not even twenty minutes ago "his lips tasted like mint and it was just amazing" I felt with my stomach on the bed smiling like a giddy little girl.

Pansy and Daphne screamed from behind me after a few second and I saw that Vanilla got startled by the noise of the two giddy teenagers and jumped onto my bed to hide under my arm.

"I knew it!" Pansy said proudly at herself "I knew it all this time, since the Halloween party when he couldn't stop staring at you-"

"Does this mean he likes you?" Daphne interrupted Pansy and asked me sitting at the foot of my bed.

"I don't know" I shrugged siting up straight still holding and stroking Vanilla.

"Do you like him back?" she asked again.

"Guys, I don't know. It was probably nothing, just a heat of the moment thing you know" I shrugged unbothered.

"What moment? You two throwing insults at each other?" Pansy asked sarcastically standing in front of my bed.