Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Harry's Pov

I would of actually gotten some shut eye if it wasn't for Niall's constant open bag, pick a chip, crunch, and crumple process. And let's not forget all the drinks he brought, which were at least 8 of them, all soda and juice. The lad could eat seven hours straight during a flight and still be hungry once we arrive. He was a mad leprechaun; yes I did just call him a leprechaun. But I meant it in the nicest way, no scratch that I was still slightly mad at him for ruining my chance to sit next to Ever for seven hours just chatting and watching her sleeping face which just happened to be adorable.

Speaking of Ever...

Stupid Louis. How dare he just claim her like that? It was obvious she hadn't of planned to sit next to him. But now she had no choice at all but to obey. I stretched out and yawned turning my head over to Niall who had finally fallen asleep with chips still in his mouth. I chuckled and snapped a picture of him and now I already had my revenge plan for later.

I peered over to my right to find Ever and Louis sleeping cuddly and very closely. She had her head leaned onto his torso in which he had wrapped his long arm around her fragile shoulder. Louis had his head leaned on the chair and she still had her laptop onto her lap but was now closed shut. This scene right here was not a pretty picture for me; in fact it banged up my chest tightening it in the process. By now I was raging with jealousy and by the looks of it no one could see my hothead because they were all sleeping.

I tried to ignore their scene but failed when I occasionally kept glancing back at them while trying to fall asleep. But wait....

Louis has Eleanor and by what I've seen they are inseparable. That eliminates all the chances of him liking her and I'm positive she doesn't have any feelings for him. So tell me why I got jealous in the first place? And there's still Niall in the picture I'm positive...

Stop!

Harry remember the oath you took? The one where you promised yourself you would only see Ever as a friend and nothing else? That's right... I guess I just forgot. With that I stopped looking at them and thinking about the impossible. I sighed deeply and leaned back into the comfy chair. I tried it all over again. I closed my eye lids and drifted into sleep. I didn't right away but after 8 minutes I finally fell asleep.

Ever's Pov

I was having one of those nightmares I've been having lately and it was really starting to get to me. They weren't like your typical ones were your running towards a destination and someone is chasing you or you're just simply running. Not like the simple ones were you suddenly at school naked or walking around shoeless. It was different than those innocent ones and well it was scary. Not the scary were your just simply frightened. It was the type of scary were your shaking in fear and on the edge of being consumed by it.

The thing about those dreams was that they were slightly similar each time and they all involved my mom. That's one of the factors that scared the shit out of me. The scene starts of happy; you know me and my mom smiling and cracking jokes. Then it gets heavy were we are arguing about simple things by that time it starts to get foggy and her figure starts to slowly drift away. She keeps on yelling something at me but I could never hear her or reach her. Then I start running towards her calling her name but suddenly she's gone. The whole scene after that, converts itself into darkness and that's usually the part where I wake up.

Because of that crappy dream I was now wide awake. I felt something hard against my head that kept moving slowly up and down and an arm wrapped around me. Whatever it was smelled good and felt very comfortable and warm. I turned my head and see someone's torso against myself. So then I slowly lifted up my neck to find Louis' sleeping face. I immediately slapped my mouth with my hand from gasping and probably waking him up.