Chapter 4

Thank @avnishah98 for editing this for me C;

Chapter 4

Harry's Pov

     When Ever handed me my phone back I couldn’t help but feel the butterflies in my stomach. Like as if my first love was happening all over again. As if I was experiencing a crush for the first time. I was falling for her too easily and too fast. But what made me fluster the most was her face expression when I drove off to my flat. She stood there on the sidewalk cheeks pink enough to look like cotton candy. She was so pretty in every way. Even when she got mad at me for going to her job, her face was irresistible.

     As I arrived to my flat and looked at the time I almost had a mini heart attack. “It’s already 7 and I didn’t go to the interview at noon” I cursed to myself. But well it was not worth going. If I had gone I wouldn’t have met Ever and wouldn’t have spent my whole morning with her. I unlocked my door and stepped in smiling of the thought of her.

     “What’s up mate? Why the smile?” I turn to the direction of my comfy red sofa. There I found Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis half paying attention at me and whatever was on TV.

     “It’s nothing.” I told them and placed my beanie on one of the chairs, trying not to make my voice sound too nervous. “What are you guys doing here?” I ask very unaware of a hang out they obviously planned without me.

     Louis stood up and walked towards me smacking my back “So what’s this I hear about you ditching the interview to hang out with a mysterious maiden?” he asks teasing me. I look at him and the rest of them in confusion. How did they know I hung out with Ever? I mean yea I didn’t go to the interview but like how did they figure out I was with a girl? When Niall had asked me if I was in love I just assume he was teasing and not being serious.

     “You know she’s very beautiful and tall. I love tall girls. But why not tell us?”Niall raises an eyebrow at me as he gets up and heads toward my refrigerator. When he yells “Yesss!” I assume he found something he likes.

“Yeah, what’s with all the secrecy mate?” Liam looks at me and then back at the TV. I think of a good reason and when I have a safe explanation that will leave them quite, Zayn looks up from his phone and ruins my explanation. “Wow Louis you weren’t kidding she is pretty. Hey Harry did you guys go to a Macys store?”

Oh no… I snatch Zayn’s phone from his hand ignoring the “Hey!” I get from him. I stare at the clear photograph of Ever getting into my car holding the Macys bag over her head on a Tumblr page. My heart rests when I see that her face was half exposed. Thank god. Ever would have been beyond pissed I tell myself remembering when she had told me that she hated being the center of attention.

     Niall comes back and waves his hand over my face saying “Well Harold you have some explaining to do” He sits back down on the couch. This time everyone is looking at me. I clear my throat and start. “I met this girl who works at this smoothie shop in the morning and I spilled a smoothie on my shirt. She felt bad and offered to buy me a shirt” I hand Zayn his phone back, leaving out the part where we almost kissed and how I could possibly have fallen for Ever and continue “I said no at first but then she insisted. So then I drove her to a store and that’s it!” I sit on the loveseat not looking at any of them.