Chapter 15

Chapter 15

My plan was working perfectly until Niall decided to trip over solid concrete. This boy was a genius. He fell smack on the floor causing the hat and shades to fall of his face.

"Nice move there" I smirked and leaned down to help him. But he just mooned and rubbed his chin and hadn't noticed my hand so I just took it away...

Then out of nowhere I heard a yell from across the street.

"Oh my god! It's Niall Horan"

"It is him!"

"Niall!"

"Who's that girl though?"

"Get away from him!"

"Omg poor baby he's on the floor!"

I turned to my right to see a group of girls jumping up and down as a bunch of heads turned towards us. I panicked as they began to run towards us. They were only stopped when the street light flashed red and cars roared back and forth. I took the chance to get out of here.

"Okay enough rest, we gotta go like now!" I yanked Nialls arm and he responded by getting up and starting to run. To my surprise he was a very slow runner.

"Any slower!" I yelled in back of me at the out of breath boy. He picked up the pace and managed to catch up to me as the street light now turned green. The number of girls tripled out of nowhere and they all sprinted towards us.

"Holy shit!" Niall cursed and I just laughed. He suddenly took my hand it was much larger than mine and muscular.

"Any ideas of how were gonna get out of this?" he asks grinning at me.

"I think I do" I start to scan were we were going and back at the screaming girls who were now increasing. Crap. This is bad, and then it hit me when I spotted a bus. My smile brightened and Niall looked over at me and at the bus I was staring at.

He started shaking his head "No, no, no. who knows where we'd end up"

"Come one, or do you just want to be killed by the girls in back of us. I mean look at them their scary." I protest pointing back at the screaming girls ready to attack at any moment. I don't know about him, but I'm getting on the bus. He lowered his head and sighed in defeat. I smiled and felt his hand tighten as the bus stopped and we hopped in.

"Drive!" Niall commanded the startled lady who just looked at him weirdly. I looked back at the girls who were gaining up and when one of them reached to us and banged on the door. The bus driver was about to open the door but I screamed "No! Just drive. Listen we will be mobbed if you don't start driving"

She hesitated for a bit until she saw about ten more girls run up to the door. Then she nodded and started the engine too quickly making me almost fall if it wasn't for Niall still holding my hand tightly. I wondered when he was going to let it go.

I put in a dollar and Niall did the same, we walked over to the end seats of the bus. I sat in the window seat and Niall sat next to me. The girls were still running and many had stopped, some had tripped in the process causing both Niall and I to burst out laughing.