Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Evers Pov

          The look he had on his face made me almost pity him and that’s only part of the reason that led me to covering his eyes with the green beanie. The other part is that the way he was looking at my hair my eyes and the rest of my body made me get nervous and uncomfortable. The worst part is that it was only afterwards that I dropped the piece of paper with the address of the smoothie shop. I smacked my face regretting it at that moment when I see a man giving a Wtf? Face, I grin and start walking. I called Kate knowing that she had the address, once she told me it and I kept it safe again, trying to forget about what happened earlier even though it was pretty hard. I started to walk until I saw a small shop with a sign that read Randy’s Smoothies. “Hey the name couldn’t get funnier right?” I humor myself

          When I entered and begged the manager to give a second chance on the job he agreed mostly because he really needed the help. I got settled in and put on an apron and cap with the shops logo. The day went by slowly and not that many people showed up which probably made my Monday morning go by even slower. I was almost ready to leave when I caught sight of the last person I would want to see today. I quickly turned around. I could feel the boys footsteps settle down in a table near the exit door. The manager gives me the eye to go and ask what he wants.

“Well you do want the job don’t you?” the manager says. I have no choice but to mumble “Yes” and trot myself in his direction. Without even looking at harry to avoid myself from blushing and remembering the way he looked at me earlier on, he looks up at me and smiles. I almost made a face at him for doing that.

Harry’s Pov

Yupp. It’s the same girl I had bumped into earlier. I noticed that she wasn’t even looking at me. I wanted to ask her for her name and cell phone number but I held back when she asked in a disgusting voice “What will you be getting?” she finally looks at me and I swear I caught her blushing for a moment. My smile widens and she add “Don’t tell me you followed me here?” she almost sounded mad. I pulled out the piece of paper and before I could explain she snatches it away from me

.

“Feisty aren’t you?” I raise an eye brow at her and add “I’ll take the blueberry smoothie” I smirk at her and wait for her reaction. But all she does is avert her eyes and I admit I was a little disappointed.

She turns around and walks back into a room. My phone vibrates and I see the caller id and answer “What up Niall?” I can hear some loud screaming coming from Louis. I can recognize his scream anywhere, followed by Niall’s voice “Are we still on for tonight? Zayn said that he saw you leave this morning without telling us. Could it be a girl? Harold have you fallen in love?”

Evers Pov

I walk back out of the freezer with a blueberry smoothie to find Harry smiling like a dork. He was obviously talking with his girlfriend on the phone. I mean who else could he be talking to that would make him smile like that right? When he sees me his smile starts to fade and mumbles a maybe in to his phone. As I approach he hangs up and looks at me as if I was the queen of beauty or something.

Making me feel weird I place the smoothie on the table and say “if that’s all you could just pay that man over at the cashier” I point at the man and grab my things and head for the door. I hear harry yell “Hey wait!” as I head out the door. He follows and then I hear a loud crash. I turn around and could help but laugh so hard I kneel on the ground. The Harry Styles from the famous boy band One Direction had just made a total fool of himself. The smoothie was all over his shirt and pants.

He looks at me and starts getting red and tries to wipe his face with a part of his white shirt that wasn’t dirty. I tell him to wait as I go into the door and back with a towel. “You think its funny right?” he manages a smile trough the chattering of his teeth, “Well you do see me laughing don’t you?” I smile at him unaware that I had my hand on his face trying to clean him up. We were only inches apart. And my heart skipped a beat.