Chapter 7

Chapter7

            Harrys Pov

            It took me a few deep breaths to realize that I had just confessed my love to a girl I just met not too long ago. What chances do I even have? The fact that it’s been like 3 minutes since I’ve confessed, made my hear sink that she hasn’t even said one word. I guess I don’t blame her if she says no. I start to play with my hands nervously and shifting my weight to one side.

            I look at the beautiful girl in front of me that’s avoiding my gaze. She had a very concentrated face. God the wait is killing me but I don’t want to rush it. She finally looks up at me in a sympathetic look and I already know the answer.

            Evers Pov

            I’m not good in this kind of situation. I can’t take the pressure. Seeing Harry fiddle with his fingers and his impatient face made me even more nervous. I had to give him an answer and I know it has to be now. But I just can’t. I’m too confused. Thinking about all the times we’ve spent together did make me realize something. Looking back at how I have an issue with being the center of attention made me doubt it.

            When I finally looked at him I knew my face told it all because he immediately gave me such a sad face that I lost all the words. His eyes were getting watery and were looking down at the ground. He clenched his hands into a fist. He thinks I’m going to say no and telling by his reaction he probably wouldn’t take it so good if I rejected.

            I close my eyes and take a deep breath and begin “Harry, I care about you and being close to you has taught me so many things. And I would be happy to be beside you forever but the way you want our relationship to be might not be the way I’m comfortable in.” a pause and think about how I panic when I’m put on the spot. I look at his face and see a tear running down his face. I don’t think at all when I run to hug him. I embrace him in my arms and he lays his head on my shoulder. I feel a soak on my skin and try to continue without breaking into tears. The way his looked at me left me without any breath. I might be ruining this night.

            Harrys Pov

            Breathing was starting to get heavy and very difficult. It felt as if someone had shot me in my chest. It was the worst feeling ever. I felt as if 50 pounds were nesting on top of my chest.

            When Ever hugged me half of the weight was lifted and I could breathe a little better but the pain was still there. I hated this feeling and I the reason why I’m not in many relationships is because I’m not crazy about the heart break part. I fear this is exactly what was going to happen tonight. I felt exposed when Ever allowed me to weep on her shoulder. But I love her and that all I have been doing since I met her and it’s all I want to keep doing. This love made me so vulnerable.

            Evers Pov

            I wanted to stop him from crying anymore but I didn’t know how so I did all I could do at the moment. Not sure of how he would respond to what I had to say next, I took his hand and pressed it against my own.