Chapter 37

Hey my munhkins! C;

Lol. No I wasnt dead (/.-)

School just tried to take over my life but I'm to strong. School? Ain't nobody got time for that!

So I got my new tablet last week!! Yay, I worte this chapter on it and I'm so proud. Its a Samsung Glaxy Tab. 2 (10.1) if you guys were wondering.

Anyway remember to please vote, comment, fan, ad maybe recommend? It would mean alot.

*Excuse my grammar mistakes ;C

Thats it C;

~Banana xx

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 37

Ever's Pov

A soft moan could be heard from the edge of his lips as his caressing continued against mine. His grip on me had enforced causing me more pain in both of my wrists, his other hand kept playing with the layers of my hair that ended just above my shoulders. The position I was held in wasn't at all comfortable, my shoulder blades had been crashed into the wall and my lower back was bent into an awkward state where my but was sticking out. I felt so vulnerable and weak because my physical and emotional me had gone all numb. It wasn't fair what he was doing to me.

Why Harry?

The kiss was forceful in an attempt to make me comply with his movement. Surprisingly after a while I fell into the kiss and did what he expected me to do. He responded back as he let his grip on my wrists weaken.

I don't know why I let him kiss me as sweet as he did or why I let my lips dance onto his. I don't know why I didn't take the chance to escape or to stop him. I don't know why it took me back to all the moments we shared or why I even let myself be reminded. I don't know why the thought of Niall my boyfriend, never crossed my mind or why I wasn't with him right now.

But I do know one thing.

I liked it.

I liked being close like this, I liked the way his lips fit mine.

But I also know that this is wrong even if it feels right. It's wrong because I would be considered a cheater but most importantly I'd be hurting Niall and I really did not want that. I had to stop this even if I liked it; I just really have to stop this.

"Harry" I let out a soft murmur between the hot kiss in attempt to get him to pull away. Only he didn't let go right away, when he actually did both of us were out of breath. My lips felt so numb I was scared that someone would notice something odd about them. It wasn't until I saw him giving me a sympathetic look that I realized I'd been crying all this time. His green eyes swarmed with worry as he lifted a finger over on my wet cheeks. I flinched at his touch sending him a hurtful tension. I took the chance to get away but was stop when he gripped my wrist again.

"Wait" he whispered and looked down at how tight his hand was, after a while of making sure I'd stay he let go.

"There's something you should know" his eyes never left mine.

"Stop" I averted my eyes.

"It's really import-"

"You should go"

"What?" his voice showed a hint of shock and getting hurt.

"Harry you should really go"

"But-" I felt him take a step towards me but stopped when I retreated back.

"Please" I practically begged in a whisper. He didn't reply instead he studied me for a couple of minutes as if debating whether or not his action affected me in a positive way. I really honestly couldn't look him in the eye but that didn't mean I wasn't watching him.