Chapter 21

*Please read*

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much for everyone thats been reading this crappy story <3<3<3

I cant beieve i got over 2,000 reads in like less than 2 days. Like how the hell does that happen? You guys are the reason i continue writing about my fantasies. I owe you guys alot.

Okay well this chapter was long i guess? Anyway it was intense for me to write and please excuse my grammar error, tryina fix that as soon as i can. And excuse my lack of british terms, I'm ovbiuosly not from the UK. So please Enjoy! C;

Okay i know im boring you but just shhh and read.

--Banana xx

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 21

Harry's Pov

Ever tried to get up but I pushed her down and scooted her close to me. When our skin touched I felt a spark and when she looked up at me my body almost felt numb. No, I can't feel this way anymore. It's not who I am and I already got rejected. A friend is all I want to be right now and I got the vibes from her as well.

"Wait we'll tell you" I tell her smiling and look over at Louis who was still grinning but managed to control it. Everyone else nodded in unison and as Louis was about to tell her the news, her phone rang.

She looked at us and got up, walking away from our little group, far enough so that we couldn't hear. "You should really tell her" Niall spits out at Louis, while he takes the last bite of the sandwich Ever got him. I cannot acknowledge the fact that she brought him the thing he loves the most, food.

"Yeah mate, your overdoing it" Liam backs him up. I look over at Louis who had the words choked out of him.

"If you're not gonna then we will" Zayn pitches in and we all agree.

"Lads! Stop bickering at me, jeez I was about to tell her..." Louis stops when we all hear a loud thud. We turn our heads to where Ever had gone and see that she had dropped her phone.

"You alright there love?" Zayn yells at her but when she doesn't reply back and just stands there motionless, I start to worry. I look back at the rest of the boys and notice they had the same thoughts as me. We all stood up and quickly walked towards her.

Ever's Pov

I was numb, I wanted to move but I couldn't. My mind was blank I wanted to think positive thoughts but I couldn't. I wanted to scream my heart out but I couldn't. I wanted to believe I was in a nightmare but It wasn't.

Then that's when I was suddenly surrounded by darkness...

Niall's Pov

Before we reached her, she fainted. She didn't hit the ground though; Harry sprinted towards her in time to catch her.

"Ever!" I screamed and ran towards them. Once I reached her, I was frightened by what I saw. I have never seen a person close to me faint right before my eyes, I had seen fans but this was a a whole different story. She was pale white skinned, whiter than she normally is. It had no color and her lips were slightly purple. I couldn't see her that well until Harry carried her wedding style. I felt a little jealous but all that was being overcome by worry.

"Is she okay?" I asked in a weary tone, I could almost feel my eyes starting to swell up. Was she okay? She looked so lifeless and it scared me.

"She'll be fine" Liam tried to reassure me by holding my shoulders. It helped me a bit but looking at her body made me regain back the urge to through up. "She only fainted; she should regain consciousness in a while. Niall don't worry"