Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Zayn’s Pov

When we burst into Evers bedroom we expected 2 girly screams but instead we only got one. And it came from Niall; his cry was loud and well hilarious. We would have laughed if it weren’t for the fact that no were in sight was our prisoner. I looked at the rest of the lads who looked just as surprised as I did, Niall was still half asleep as he stood up and yawned, “Guys settle down Evers still…”

He finally turned to the spot where he was sleeping and looked frightened. He eyed everyplace and we did the same, in search for Ever. But to our luck she was no were in the house.

“Harry…” Louis mumbled scratching his neck as we all met up back in the living room. We looked at him in confusion.

“What about him” I asked studying him. Niall looked so betrayed and well hurt. Poor lad, to just wake up and find the girl he cared for gone. I squeezed his shoulders in attempt to comfort him; he gave me a weak smile.

“That’s it. That’s why Harry left and Ever disappeared” Louis said. We were all still confused at what he was trying to say.

“Care to explain” Liam asks putting on his thinking face which just ends up looking like an angry face. I Look over Niall who is seriously looking at Louis waiting patiently for his response.

“Lads think!” Louis screamed in frustration running his hand through his hair. I did what he asked and all the pieces somehow fit. Harry left and Ever disappeared. She wanted to go see her mom and he lied to us about where he was going. I even noticed him whispering something in her ear earlier.

“They wouldn’t, would they?” Niall choked out not believing his own thoughts.

“It’s possible. I mean they both practically left at the same time. I thought you were keeping an eye on her” Louis spits out crossing his arms.

“I was but I guess she escaped when we were supposed to of been sleeping”

“Sleeping?” I grin at him.

“Not like that Malik” he frowns at me. I chuckle and so does Liam.

“They probably when to the hospital, we should go and meet them there, I have some business with them” I watch as Louis storms towards the door and we all follow him. He looked pissed and showed signs of being hurt.

Louis Pov

I cannot believe this. How could they just leave without a word? How could Harry lie to my face, thought we were closer than that. I guess I though wrong then. I head towards the door and began ringing Paul to come drive us to the hospital, since Harry’s car was no longer in the drive way.

He got here in less than 5 minutes, he drove us quickly and none of us talked unless Paul asked us questions like where we are going and why. We got the fairly quickly and we headed inside the front door. I walked right up to the front desk and asked the lady.

“Excuse me were here to see…” I stopped realizing we didn’t know Ever’s mothers’ name, I turn to Liam and Niall hopping they would know something. They shake their heads. That’s when I hear familiar laughter; I ignore the lady and walk past to another room to find Harry wrapping his arm on Ever’s shoulder.

They look so happy and innocent smiling like idiots. I’m waiting for a good opening for me as the other boys follow me and stop when they see the two of them.

“I know, I was so scared” Ever says and Harry tightens his grip on her and kisses he soft head. Here goes my opening.

“And you’ll be much more frightened after were through with you two” I say catching them by surprise. I watch as Harry immediately lifts his arm away from her and steps away from him. Ever has her mouth open and Harry is nuzzling his hair. I cross my arms and wait for the two of them to confess.

“It’s not what you think...”  Ever begins to say but if cut off by Niall.

“So you didn’t sneak of when we were sleeping? So you’re denying the fact that instead of waiting for the rest of us you went out with Harry behind our backs?”

Ever’s Pov

He wasn’t even letting me explain let alone give Harry a chance. He looked at me when Niall mentioned us sleeping together. And it’s not like I snuck out without telling them, okay maybe I did. But it was for a good cause. They couldn’t just have left me in my house without letting me see my mom. So why were they attacking me.

“Not exactly sleeping” I tell Harry but he just shrugs it off.

“You have some explaining to do” Louis says coming closer to me. I was about to but he just cuts me of “Do you know how worried we were?” he continues.

“More like you and Niall” I look over at Liam and Zayn who just waved and smile. Compared to Niall and Louis, they looked so much less vicious. I waved back and focusing my attention back at Louis and Niall who kept on talking.

“Okay enough!” I shout at them and the finally stop and look at me intently. It was making me nervous but at least they finally shut up now.

“Let the girl talk” Harry barks at them and they eyes him.

“Yes, let me talk now okay?” I point to myself “Not a single word out of both of you until I’m done. Is that clear?” I demand, for a moment they almost showed a hint of being scared. I chuckled at how amazing I was. We all sit at some seats that were at the corner and I begin with my explanation.

I turn towards Niall who had a hurt expression “Niall, I’m sorry snuck out when we were in my bed. I know you seeing me here with Harry kind of set you of. But I just wanted to let you know that the reason I didn’t tell you is because I knew you would have stopped me because you care about me. And I appreciate that, I really do” I pull him into a tight hug and he hug me back. “It’s alright” he whispers in my ear and then kisses me softly on my cheek.

I pull away and look at Louis. I take in his less aggressive face and blue eyes “I knew for sure you’d stop me so I didn’t tell you. I had to see my mom even if it meant I had to risk my own. Besides I was fine, I don’t know what you guys were stressing so much about. Anyways what I’m trying to say is that I am so sorry for worrying you”

I wait for his reaction and start getting nervous every second. I’m still waiting when I see him crack a smile and my body feels relieved. “Oh come here” he says grinning motioning me for a hug but I just shake my head. It didn’t matter to him because he took me in either way; he tightly hugged me and kissed my forehead. I hugged back ignoring the kisses I was suddenly getting from them. How did we all become close enough to the point where kisses and hugs were a daily thing? I pull away only to be pulled into a giant group hug by all five of them this time I’ve just had enough of them. Any other girl would have been happy and probably dead right now if they were being hugged by these five guys, but not me. I’m just tired and sleepy.

“Okay that’s it, no body hug me!” I try to slither my way out of them but they just tighten themselves on me. “Can’t breathe” I choke out and then they finally release me. I step away from them only to be hugged again by my mother.

“Well, I see my dead Ever has found herself five boyfriends these past days” she says as I pull her out of my self and shake my head giving her a dirty look. Really mom was that necessary?

“No, they are just friends mom. Okay guys this here is my mom” I introduce them to her and they individually walk up to her with formal greeting.

“Hello my name is Zayn” he shakes her hand and my mom grins at each of them.

“Hello, I’m Liam. I really hope you’re feeling better” Liam shakes her hand and my mom says “Thank you for your concern, I’m feeling much better”

“And I’m Niall” Niall walks up to her and smiles at her, she smiles back “I love you accent it very charming” she tells him making him blush.

“Thank you” he tells her and he can’t stop smiling.

“And we already met” Harry tell her waving and giving her a cheeky smile. He then glances at me surprised and that’s when I feel arms being suddenly wrapped around me. I quickly look up at a grinning Jake and a blond girl who rushes by Louis side hugging him.

“We haven’t all met” he announces smiling while placing his chin on the top of my head.