Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Harry's Pov

Ever did not deserve all the insults that she was getting. They were all rubbish and disgusting. What right did they have judging her the way they did?

We were almost at the Hotel and she was acting like nothing had happened but I've known her long enough to realize that she was not okay. It must have hurt her, badly. All I wanted to do right now was keep her close to me and comfort her. But I can't, at least not now.

The only reason we were staying in a hotel for the night was because our Tour bus was running a day late. It didn't really affect us since our first concert was tomorrow night if you didn't count the ball tonight. I still can't believe they are holding a ball in our honor. It was such an honor to even be invited to it, let alone it being dedicated to us. The thought of it played a smile on my face, knowing how far my mates and I had come.

We were almost to our suite when I noticed Ever slap Louis' shoulder.

"I love you for doing that" She smiled at him and he punched her back playfully. He raised his right hand up signaling her to give him a high-five. But Lou being Lou raised it too high up for her. It was obvious he was teasing her.

Classic.

In an instinct I was filled with jealousy until I came up with a perfect plan to calm it down. A grin was laid flat on my face as I walked straight to Ever and took a hold of her waist.

"Up we go" I hoisted her up almost effortlessly. To my surprise she weight a little bit more than I expected but either than that she felt like a feather. I couldn't stop grinning when she turned around to see me. She looked very surprised but her expression changed when she saw it was me.

"Now you can reach" I motioned her towards Louis' hand and she smiled now facing him.

"Who's taller now shorty?" she sassed Lou and then slapped his hand hard enough that it made him step back and flinch. Nobody had ever sassed him that hard.