Chapter 39

A/N

Hey my munchkins! (;

Swear to god I was supposed to update like days ago!

I have no other excuse but lazyness for it so I am soooo sorryy but its up now so...

Yayy!

Please vote, comments, follow, and recommend?

It would mean a ton C;

~Banana xx

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 39

Kate's Pov

I was halfway through my classes which dragged on much more than usual. I walked out of my World Studies class thanking god I had no homework for the weekend. It may still be Thursday but c'mon I still want to free ahead of time. Next I had lunch but first I decided to go to my locker.

Like hell I’ll carry these heavy textbooks. You'd think all the students were buff from carrying these heavy weights. Sad for me I was a weak as a sloth, scratch that I bet the sloth is much stronger than me.

I skimmed through people running and taking their time in the hallway. The fact that my locker was on the third floor added to the factor of me being lazy today. I hated climbing up the stairs even though I did use them as exercising. I honestly don’t know how I manage.

I finally reached my locker and started to punch in the combination when my eyes were suddenly covered.

"Guess who?" the person in back of me sang but I knew who it was the instant my eyes were covered.

"Jake isn't this getting a bit too I don't know..." I removed his hand of my eyes giving me back my sight.

"How did you know it was me?" he walked to my side putting on a fake frown.

"Oh you know...” I giggled "I kinda figured from all the 157 times you've done this" I set my World Studies textbook on the top shelve and got out my shoulder bag. I heard a chuckle from him as I shut my locker door.

"You gotta admit, it is very funny" he grinned as I walked out and he followed at my pace next to me.

"Yeah you just keep thinking that" I rolled my eyes, making my way into the lunch. I got my food and sat at the usual table.

"So what class are you ditching this time" I asked, popping a French fry into my mouth. He took one for his liking. Today’s lunch consist of a frozen Hamburger only it isn’t exactly ham, fruit flavored water and fries. Luckily for me I wasn’t so hungry today.

"English" he said looking at my deep sigh and shaking head, "What? You know how much I hate Ms. Writer; she’s just so old and well old"

"Hey!" I snapped his hand from getting another fry "You’re gonna take summer school if you don't kiss and make up with her"

"Ew gross" he choked out. I looked at him strangely before realizing what he thought.

"God you filthy animal" I gasped "It’s an expression, you know phrases that aren't exactly taken seriously. We learned this in Grammar school remember?"

He raised his eyebrows and stared at me. It made me feel a bit uncomfortable and I felt myself shift in my seat.

"What are you looking at?" I stuffed another fry in my mouth hopping I didn't have something stuck in my teeth or something. Jesus, wouldn’t that be embarrassing. I know it’s just Jake but Jake of not, he is still a guy. A cute guy if I might add.