Chapter 31

Hey My Loves (;

First of all I want to thank you for all the reads. Like watta fuck guys 6,000+?

You guys are insane. So I really am thankfull :'D

Okay so I would of updeate earlier today but I couldnt because of my sutpid school full of peasant. But its friday so lke YAY!!!

These two past days Ive been soo tired like it aint even funny. specially cause i just got back from vacation and during my classes I was snoring like there aint no tomorrow. Lol. Jk I wasnt snoring but Iwas still mentaly sleeping. And then here in Chicago it gets fucken cold. Chicago is just like "Yall be ready bitches Ima bout to go all Antartica on yo asses!"

So I had to carry like sweater over swaeter, I looked like a polar bear -_-

Okay so yesterday which was on a thrusday, I went to my World Studies class like any other school day and I thought it was weird how the teacher wasnt there. But then Im like"Okay this guys probably running late"

So like after the final bell rang he still wasnt here so Im just like "Hes probably taking a hard shit" but like after 20 minutes passed Im all like "Watta hell if this motherfucker doesn't walk throught that fucken door, shit Im leaving"

Lol. My chiken butt would never ditch.

So when about half the period went by he never came so like he had no teacher for the whole day. It was just us mofo students in the class without a teacher or substitute. We were all yoloing in the classroom and this fearless bitch decides to act like the teacher. She even sat on the teachers desk and was all like "Okay class, today we will be learning the process of sex overtime"

We were all like ROLF!

Anyway thats how my first day back at school was C:

Thank you for reading my little story about my day. Thank you if you read it.

If you didnt then well fuck yous :C

Jk. I love you all <3

Aright Im shutting up soon. Enjoy this chapter and please get this chapter to 5-7 votes!

-Banana xx

-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 31

Harry’s Pov

I couldn’t control my feelings when Niall had asked Ever for a dance. It might have been in order to keep her and Liam from killing each other but I was sure he was dying to ask. So when they walked over and began to dance roughly, I was sort of jealous. But I tried to control it as much as I could.

Perrie, Zayn’s girlfriend had been invited and took Zayn from us to dance. They were dancing quiet close to Ever and Niall. That only left me, Liam, and Louis to sit at the table. I still couldn’t stop occasionally looking back at them dancing.

“They actually look like a couple” Liam said, after he had calmed down his little episode. Honestly I never understood why the lad was so disgusted with spoons. The only reason the only one he’s told us, was that he isn’t exactly scared but just doesn’t like spoons other than his houses. It quiet odd I know.

It just can’t be helped.

“Awe isn’t that touching, right Harold?” I hear a slight cooing coming from Louis; I turn my head over to him and flick his forehead. Before he protests I shut him up and say.

“It’s Harry for the last time” I say flatly but he keeps on teasing me by smirking and raising his eyebrow constantly. To contain the possibility of slapping Lou right now, I retract my attention to Liam.