Chapter 8

Chapter 8

            Harrys Pov

Right when I got home my head started pounding so hard.  I take of my blazer and yawn. I wonder into the living room to find Louis knocked out on the floor. Then my eyes go to the bottle of alcohol on the small table.

            Did he suddenly forget where he lived? This isn’t the first time that I’ve found him like this. He wasn’t an alcoholic but he did like to drink once and a while. I sighed and walked over to him and patted him with my foot. He mumbled something and smacked my leg with his hand.

            “Hey Lou, wake up!” I kneel down next to him and start moving his shoulders. He murmurs “Fuck off 5 more minutes”

            I was starting to get impatient. I got back up and walked over to the stereo and turned it on at full blast. He jumped and knocked over the bottle filled with alcohol. He yelped when he hit his head on the table. I then turned it of felling accomplished when Louis finally woke up.

            “Ouch! Ahhh. My head feels funny…” he rubs his head and looks around as if he doesn’t know where he is. “Harry what are you...” he asks me as if there should be a problem about me being in my own flat. When he finally comes back to reality he says “Oh sorry mate, I had a bad night. Don’t want to talk about it” I’m okay with that but what’s bothering me right now is the big stain on the rug the beer left. I point at it and motion Louis to look at it.

            “I’ll clean it in a bit. Don’t get mad it was an accident.” He goes to the kitchen and brings a wet mop. While he cleans he asks me “So where have you been all night? You look like hell.” He looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I panic and strut to the nearest mirror and stare at my puffy eyes and dark under lids. I had forgotten about that and I guessed id look bad but not this ugly.

            “I’m just tired. I also had a long night but not as bad as the need to drink over it” I watch as Louis smiles and rolls his eyes at my comment and finishes cleaning it up. When he’s done he gets his things and says “Very funny Harold. By the way Paul said that there’s a last minute CD signing at 7” he opens the door and before leaving he said “You ditch mate and your dead.”

            I grin at him and nod making a mental note to never ditch an event again. When he leaves I go up to my bathroom, strip down till I have nothing on me. I rub my eyes and look at the mirror again and sigh. I looked worse than shit. My face was dead, my eyes were puffy red obvious that I’ve been crying, and my head wouldn’t stop pounding.  I stepped into the shower and feeling the warm water drip down my head till my chest making its way down to my thighs and finally my legs. It felt good and my head was pounding less.