Chapter 5

Harry’s POV

I’m not sure how I should feel right now, happy because I have a date with Ever or guilty because I kind of forced it on her. Either way I can’t describe how nervous I am and when I’m nervous I become a total wreck.

            I get out of bed and walk downstairs to where I had left the boys last night. Not caring in the least way that all I had on were my boxers, I looked around to find that my whole flat was deserted. Okay so they either left or didn’t sleep over?

            I check my phone to see that I still had like 2 more hours before the date. Then I spotted that someone had gone through my phone, I know this because it says that I had tried 5 times to unlock it. I try to think back at this but I never recall trying to use it after texting Ever last night.

            “But seriously, who did it?” I walk up to my bed room while scratching my head and lay down for a while before stepping into the shower.

            Evers Pov

I try to get closer to see over the shadow of the person who somehow knew my name. But just then at that moment 2 more boys get out and take a grip of me and cover my eyes. I start to fight my way out of them and end up failing when I can’t even budge. I hear one of the car doors open and I get pushed inside. I try to get out but they quickly shut the door closed and it gets locked.

I start to look around in the car panicking at the thought that I was getting kidnapped. “Let me out!” I scream trying to open the door. As the boys who pushed me in get themselves in, one of them says “Calm down babe, I assure you, you are not getting kidnapped” I notice an accent in this one.

“We just wanted to get to know you” says the one that’s sitting next to me, also with an accent. I look at him carefully and realize who he and the rest of the boys are.

“Sorry sweetheart for scaring you. We just wanted to see who Harrys went out with yesterday” says one more.

“Guys I think she’s too scared to talk” says the last of them. I was not scared just shocked very shocked.

“Well let’s make it less scary, I’m Niall” says the Irish blond one who was in the driver’s seat. He looks at me smiling waiting for my reply.

“I’m Liam sweetheart” says the guy next to Naill. He also smiles and gives me a wave.

The next who almost startled me to death, says “Hi babe, I’m Louis nice to meet you!” he literally spoke so loud and he was only sitting next me like seriously?

The last one to speak had hair that reminded me of cinnamon rolls or ice-scream that had both vanilla and chocolate fillings. The thought of it made me giggle and it made him smile “Hello there, my name is Zayn”

Okay so the rest of One direction now knows that I exist and my name and where I live... wait what?