Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Harry’s Pov

I wasn’t even sick to begin with, my head was just pounding against my skull and I guess that’s what made me look pale and sleepy. It meant a lot knowing that Ever still cared about me, I’d just have to figure out if she cared the same way I did with her. Just the thought of there being a slight chance that she might like me even as a crush made my heart run a mile and my stomach swarm with butterflies.

But for now, I’ll just have to pretend to be asleep since I know she’d yell at me for not sleeping if I got up. Now that’s not the only thing that’s been on my mind today. Niall and Ever confessed to all of Manchester that they were dating and that set me back I don’t know 3,000 steps back! All the way back to square one. I won’t be able to try anything because the minute I do, the media will be all up on it and that will start rumors.

Rumors that no one needs.

And that kiss.

I detested that kiss, I wanted to burn in or send off to hell after it gets run over by my Range Rover and then even burn it a couple of times. Even the way she reacted after Niall abused her precious lips, made it obvious that she was surprised and didn’t expect it. Now the question is Harry, how are you going to make her yours?

Ugh, I wish I could go back in time to the day I met her and change this up a little. Maybe even then the outcome would have been a little better.

I wasn’t going to fall asleep so who am I kidding? I wasn’t even trying to either, I mean c’mon the girl you fancy is alone with you and you want to sleep? That’s mental! I must be insane!

So I got out of my bunk and quietly slipped towards the sounds of the TV. I peeked into where Ever was watching that’s baking show and to my luck she was sleeping. I sighed in relief knowing that she won’t kick me out again. I slowly walked towards her carefully since I didn’t want to wake up her adorable sleeping phase.

She was in a sitting position and her head was slightly bent to one side, ready to fall any minute. I chuckled and sat down next to her. Suddenly the TV seemed louder than before so I turned it down a bit. Her soft breathing made her body lump up and down. She occasionally twitched as both of her arms were rested on each side. I studied her precious face letting my eyes roam from the small hairs poking out of her long hair to her luscious pink lips. She was wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt with black leggings and brown boots. She didn’t have much make-up on but she still looked beautiful and that’s one of the things I loved about her, she doesn’t need to try to compel me.