Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Ever's Pov

I almost died when I saw someone sleeping in my bed and I'm more than sure that that person wasn't my mom. He was curled up into a ball and covered by my Hello Kitty sheets. I screamed, causing the person to scream a loud pitch and fall of the bed. I immediately grabbed my blue umbrella and got into a defensive pose. I was more than ready to be beat the crap out of this person.

My whole body was shaking when I heard the moaning sounds from the other side of my bed. Then all the worst possible situations that could happen played in my mind making me even more scared.

The person was slowly standing up and I tightened my grip on the umbrella. "Don't make any sudden movements. I have an umbrella and I'm not afraid to use it" I hold it in front of me like a sword.

Then I hear a chuckle coming from the person "You're gonna hurt me with an umbrella. Oh, I'm so scared Ever" I blink at the sound of the boy's voice. It sounded so familiar and then I look closely at his face.

"Louis, what the hell are you doing in my bedroom?" I spit out.

Louis Pov

I was sleeping so soundly dreaming about boats and sexy pirates when suddenly I hear a loud scream and I almost die of a heart attack when I scream. I was about to shit in my trousers if it wasn't for me falling out of the very comfy bed I was sleeping on.

I hear rustling noise while I rubbed my head that got hit by the solid floor. Then I hear a soft frightened voice "Don't make any sudden movements. I have an umbrella and I'm not afraid to use it"

I start to chuckle, I can't believe this girl. An umbrella, is she serious?

I'm finally up and start to stretch my arms "You're gonna hurt me with an umbrella. Oh, I'm so scared Ever" I say sitting back down on her bed.

She blinks and makes a surprised face when I know she finally noticed who I am. "Louis, what the hell are you doing in my bedroom?" she spits out still holding the umbrella menacingly. I watch as she takes in a breath and walks up to me smacking me with the umbrella, although it didn't really hurt.

"Ouch!" I say as she lets go of the umbrella.

"Well I'm still waiting" she crosses her arms clearly pissed.

"Okay, well I wanted to talk"