Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Harry's Pov

"That’s what makes you beautiful!"

We always tried to end a concert with What Makes You Beautiful, seeing as how that was our first single. It's a special moment that will always be in our hearts and our fan's. We left a stage filled with thousands of fans with a triumphant smile. Tonight was a night to celebrate my ability to do 6 concerts in two weeks and not break at her absence.

"Good job boys!" Paul our body guard gave us all pats in the back and a group hug. The cheers from the crowd could still be heard, even as we all made our ways down the hall and into the dressing room. Our stylist and makeup artists all gave us a congratulations and huge smiles. Everyone else's didn't seem to be forced.

I didn't have a choice but to mumble thank you and return the smiles. I sat down on my assigned chair and snagged up my phone. I stated at the blank screen before turning it on and eyed my home screen. I sighed and sank back into the chair, shutting the screen off.

No new messages and no new phone calls.

I take full responsibility for this one; I was torturing myself with false hope. I guess that after Kate had called, I started to hope that maybe she'd ring me up with info. Or maybe, just maybe it could have been her.

A sudden pair on hands over my eyes, are what snapped me out of my inside thoughts. I placed my phone on my lap and removed the hands that were taking away my vision. I didn't need look up or turn around because the owner of the hands belonged to Hayley, an overly obsessed girl who also happens to be one of my stylists.

"You are grumpier than you look." that screech confirmed her presence. I quickly removed her hands that were now placed on my neck.

"Hayley can you please remove your hands from me." I growled. My hair was fine anyway so it wasn’t in need of touch ups.

To be honest, her intentions had been made clear since the day she was assigned to me and Louis. And I there was no way I was going to let her cling her way to me. I was also currently in a not so humble mood which then added to the fact that she annoyed me. I couldn't have removed her from me but she was a girl and it wasn’t in my nature to be rough of women, unless provoked to an extent. Besides we all agreed that she was most likely the most obnoxious woman of the planet.

"You silly goose how am I supposed to style you're gorgeous locks if I can't touch you." she purred, closing in the distance between our faces. I tried to keep as much of a distance by moving my face away but the more I moved the closer she got. All the lads were as supported as ever, laughing and creating those obnoxious noises. My head was just as its limit and could explode any moment.

"Harry!" Louis pulled my arm and body away from Hayley, leaving her with a shocked face and a relieved one on me. "There's a phone call for you, out in the hallway. Close that mouth Hay-ley Niall needs a few touch ups more than Harry does."

"No I don't." Niall said quickly with a face that shouted 'you fucken bastard' but Louis gave him a 'shut up and cooperate' smile. He sighed and quickly took my spot in the chair as I was pulled out of the room and into the hallway. It was strangely quiet seeing as how we just finished a concert. I looked over at Louis; we haven’t exactly had a proper conversation without ne of walking away irritated or the other getting angry.

“Uhm.” I cleared my throat, “Where's the phone call?”

“Yeah, it was a lie.” He shifted his weight and licked his lips, “You can thank me later, I’m going back.”

“Wait Lou.” I grabbed his shoulder, holding him back before he went back inside the room. He turned halfway around and raised an eyebrow.

“Thanks.” I smiled weakly at him, “You’re a good friend for putting up with me.” It was time for me to make up with him and clear out my thick headed head.